Cock Rings

I was given a cockring by a woman with whom I get together with now and then. It's a metal ring. I've used cock rings before but only the elastic ones that can be adjusted. I got it over my shaft without any problems but the Boys were not cooperating when it came to shoving them thru the ring. Was it too small or was I trying to get it on wrong?
Can't offer any help. I always have the same issue even with elastic ones.
Maybe I'll ask one of the ladies I see next if she can give me hands on training.

They're always a pain to get on but man its great once they are
If it is an actual cage with a metal ring for your balls they should not fit in easily becouse this ring around your balls is what keeps the cage on. You want to wear the smallest ring you can fit in , to hold your cage snug. This is the only type of metal rings I can think of. Maybe you could upload a picture?
Put the boys in first.
I hate metal cock rings...be very careful as they can leave marks\/bruises & swelling if not used right

I prefer plastic or rubber ones

try putting some oil on it when putting it on
Put the largest ball in first. Finish with your cock. Better be sure she's gettin you off or you won't get back out with a metal ring!
Ditto on being careful. My first metal ring experience was sukarno - difficult to get into ...balls fist approach worked best for me and make sure you get all the way in before any excitement at all. It should not be too tight after everything is s in and your at full size - if it's too small , you may experience the issues Dallas mentions. I recommend experimenting before you get into full action with it to make sure all is good. ... Just google metal cockring fitting and you'll see several very similar explanations in how to insure proper sizing and fit ...

Best of luck and enjoy!
Ditto on being careful. difficult to get into ...balls fist approach worked best for me and make sure you get all the way in before any excitement at all. It should not be too tight after everything is s in and your at full size - if it's too small , you may experience the issues Dallas mentions. I recommend experimenting before you get into full action with it to make sure all is good. ... Just google metal cockring fitting and you'll see several very similar explanations in how to insure proper sizing and fit ...

Best of luck and enjoy! Originally Posted by mm-good
THis is excellent advice but the question is what did we do before google?
lol google is MY best friend!
lol google is MY best friend! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Somehow while I know google is useful I find it very difficult to believe its your best friend.

LOL
Somehow while I know google is useful I find it very difficult to believe its your best friend.

LOL Originally Posted by Shackle

lol well that is true...so it is my second best friend...after cock! lol
Best cock ring I used is a simple hair band that gals wear in their hair. It wraps around nicely, in a figure 8. Works well too.
I hate metal cock rings...be very careful as they can leave marks\/bruises & swelling if not used right

I prefer plastic or rubber ones

try putting some oil on it when putting it on Originally Posted by DallasRain
3 in 1 oil...makes sense to me!
3 in 1 oil...makes sense to me! Originally Posted by Prolongus
Its all BALL(s) bearings nowadays.

Sorry to deviate from the real question about cock rings but I cant help myself when I see Fletch quotes