Quit smoking makes your cum taste better!!

So I smoked cigarettes for over 20 years. One of my favorite blowjob queens told me that she wouldn't swallow my load because guys that smoke have very bitter tasting cum. Over the last two years, 6 other girls and one guy all told me the same thing. I still had male clients and some girlfriends that would swallow, but my absolute favorites would not.

So on April 12, 2013, I had my last cigarette. I can say that my cum smells much much sweeter than it ever did before. Mission accomplished.

Quitting smoking through kink works!!!
Congrats on the goal of stopping the cigarettes. I know that it must be difficult.

I've been told by lots of clients in the past that even if a lady doesn't overtly smell of cigarettes when they meet, if she's a smoker, he can almost always tell during oral sex.

The smell permeates down there. I've heard this from several sources.
It's true Elisabeth. But I have a lil smoking fetish. Can that be done with "electric cigs"?
Congrats on quitting! This side benefit is surely something to hopefully keep you motivated. I can tell you I've enjoyed the compliments over the years on the taste of my cum.

I consider myself a non-smoker, but occasionally enjoy a fine cigar (about once / month); hopefully not enough to affect the taste. And by the way, a BJ during a cigar with a glass of good scotch is one of life's outstanding experiences.......
Congrats on the goal of stopping the cigarettes. I know that it must be difficult.

I've been told by lots of clients in the past that even if a lady doesn't overtly smell of cigarettes when they meet, if she's a smoker, he can almost always tell during oral sex.

The smell permeates down there. I've heard this from several sources. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Been there, you can smell it.
EW, it's true. The tobacco and nicotine get in your blood system. So yes, if you smoke, guy or girl, your partner will smell and taste it.