Ever Have A Bad Experience With A Client?

This isn't a violent against hookers thread, I'm asking have you ever had just a horrible date with a client? Bad in bed, annoying, just down right OMFG?

Tonight I just got home from meeting a guy in his hotel room. What started off as a massage (that lasted 2 minutes) turned into him wanting DATY. Alright cool, I get paid to get ate out, AWESOME! I was DEAD WRONG! It was the WORSE pussy licking session I ever had to go through. His tongue felt was hard and stiff to the point that it actually hurt, and I swear he needs more practice on finger a girl. Of course he's 65 so maybe he's a little outdated, but damn it was total failure. I was actually watching the clock waiting for time for me to run out of there. Other guys are alright, only a handful makes me beg for more. But this guy made me want to pay HIM to leave me alone.

Am I the only one that had such a horrible experience?
MB, that is the story of my life ... old and lousy in the sack. The fucktard should have chewed it.
Am I the only one that had such a horrible experience? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Some guys get it....some don't - just like the ladies.
Well, if you didn't want your date to do a review, I'm guessing this thread should do the trick (pun not intended, but accepted).
I was actually watching the clock waiting for time for me to run out of there. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Uh oh...clock watcher. Just kidding. I know, I know, this was an exception.

But this guy made me want to pay HIM to leave me alone. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I think I just found my new business model...hmm...

All kidding aside, sorry you had a bad experience.
Yes, I've had bad experiences with clients. I think it happens to everyone. We can't click with every person we meet.

I only share my stories with close provider friends.
If it is a personality glitch then I might notice the ceiling as well as the clock. If it is a sexual glitch then I communicate what works for me and hope he listens. I would want a gentleman to communicate to me what works for him if what Im doing isn't making him see stars. No need to feel self conscious about expressing what we like. We aren't all the same. Ladies or gents.
I agree with Ed Highlight... some get it and some don't... thank God for the ones that do!
LOL I don't even go into an appointment with high expectations... It's better that way.
There are always going to be some appointments that just go south. I try to make the best of things and generally, it will all work out.

But if someone is hurting you during oral sex, or it feels so awful that you're squirming in a bad way, there is nothing wrong with suggesting that activities go in a different direction.

Guide him gently. Or not so gently. Men don't mind that. Much.
This isn't a violent against hookers thread, I'm asking have you ever had just a horrible date with a client? Bad in bed, annoying, just down right OMFG?

Tonight I just got home from meeting a guy in his hotel room. What started off as a massage (that lasted 2 minutes) turned into him wanting DATY. Alright cool, I get paid to get ate out, AWESOME! I was DEAD WRONG! It was the WORSE pussy licking session I ever had to go through. His tongue felt was hard and stiff to the point that it actually hurt, and I swear he needs more practice on finger a girl. Of course he's 65 so maybe he's a little outdated, but damn it was total failure. I was actually watching the clock waiting for time for me to run out of there. Other guys are alright, only a handful makes me beg for more. But this guy made me want to pay HIM to leave me alone.

Am I the only one that had such a horrible experience? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
OMG, I think I know him!
..JK, Idk if I do or not but I've had 1 like that-a full hr(minus about 2min) of, first tryin to help him out w/ me, then trying to enjoy but found myself fakin(cuz i wanted him to think I was done), then as I'm gettin a lil sore from being rubbed raw I kept trying to flip it around so he could "have his turn"...but he must have been really hungry cuz all he wanted was to continue eating. I sucked it up(no pun intended) & let him cuz he was having fun & cuz I knew it was gonna the 1st and last time. Thank goodness he was my last appt that evening!

P.S....A cpl months later I gave him another chance...how much u wanna bet that it sucked the 2nd time also? Lol...I knew it was gonna happen but sometimes I believe in 2nd chances.

So why does everybody have such a hard time sharing what works? I love it when a woman lets me know what she likes. I figure that the more I do that she likes, the more she will do that I like. Aren't we all here to share a good time?? Also, that problem can be turned around. I've made some suggestions as requested and when we got together, nothing! I hope this changes as I really hope to share a good time. I'll talk with you if you'll agree to talk with me. DEAL????
I'll talk with you if you'll agree to talk with me. DEAL???? Originally Posted by Hermosa
I guess I've been very fortunate. All the providers I've seen thus far are more than willing to express what they like and what's not as much fun and allowed me to adjust appropriately, just as I let them know what's really doing it for me and what's not quite as good. Have some sessions been better than others? Sure, but I haven't had any I didn't enjoy. And I'm hoping there were none where the lady didn't enjoy herself enough to be willing to see me again.
How about the ones who keep their tongues in your mouth instead of kissing with lips AND tongue? Or ramming their fingers in your va-jay-jay and then your pubic area is bruised afterwards... ouch.
Have you tried teaching him?

By way of example, I thought I was a natural champion kisser, but then I met her, a young Asian girl.

It was like she was playing in the majors whileI was still in the minors.

. . . From time to time she provided French classes and showed me some out-of-this world passionate kissing tricks!

Damn!

That girl could kiss!

Anyway, I learned even though I thought I already knew so maybe this clown can too.