The Spurs got that ass tapped by the Dubs tonight.

Can't wait until March #GoSpursGo
Turnovers story of the game. Can't beat any team or give yourself a chance on the road, especially the Warriors (committed nine in the first quarter and 25 total for game) who turned them into 32 total points. Go figure, they won by 30. Not to mention we got outscored 52 to 31 in points in the paint along with being out-rebounded 45-38. Timmy is indeed a huge factor more than people think even if he's not the one scoring the ball.
Ugggggh, that hurt to watch! Hopefully they can sweep that one under the rug and come back strong for the next few against Golden State.

Turnovers my god! They were all over the place. I'm sure Pop will have that fixed for the next match up.
The silver lining is that Leonard can definitely keep Curry as a non-factor. I think Curry only had 1 shot on him.
The silver lining is that Leonard can definitely keep Curry as a non-factor. I think Curry only had 1 shot on him. Originally Posted by BigKat74
What game were you watching?!
http://youtu.be/vHHI19eUliM
Tunovers, like they were all nervous or something.

No Timmy.

Aldridge stunk it up.
Turnovers my god! They were all over the place. I'm sure Pop will have that fixed for the next match up. Originally Posted by FucknToTheWeeknd
Wonder how many of those that committed turn overs will be on IR for the next few weeks from POP ripping them a new one ? " Strained glutes " will be what the media is told is their problem. ( Strained from him gnawing on them ! )
Did you see Aldridge deactivated his Twitter because fans were ripping him a new asshole lmao 5 pinche points.....80 million to freeze up in a big game. He averaged 25 pts a game against the Warriors when he was with the blazers. Welp on to the next one.
I still say coach pop has got to go. The two biggest games of the season - opening nite at OKC and last nite; both losses. Team was not ready. WTF?
Pop has to go?? Who do u suggest the Spurs replace him with?
Yeah you're right half of those turnovers were Pops fault...........
Pop is a basketball savant....the execution of his brilliance is left up to the 15 guys on the roster. Pop will leave the spurs on his own terms.
Pop has to go?? Who do u suggest the Spurs replace him with? Originally Posted by JoeBlowJob
Bob Hill may be available.
I use to hate Pop with a passion.

Let him stay till they have to put a bullet in him.