Got Stuck Here But NO Compalints....WELL...lol lol

Ok WOW!! It is cold as I don't know what!! I don't think I have ever been in -26 Degree weather and this wind is Nuts!! OMG!!

Somebody tell me how you stay warm and survive this weather.

I am far from experienced since I am from TX. lol lol
its -1 here in springfield w a bunch of snow on the ground...brrr this texas gal hates winter too! lol

have fun!!!!!!!!! stay warm!!!!!!!
Yeah, this weather is not made for Texans!! I feel your pain! lol lol

Stay safe and warm Miss Dallas!

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!!
Have the proper clothing, but if it warms up to 0 with no wind I sweat like crazy. Luckily we didn't get much snow, or there would be white out conditions in the country. I have experienced colder, air temp of -25, white out snow blowing, and windchill of -70. Cover up everything when working outside and then generally only for an hour or two before coming in the house. Warm showers help to warm things up along with lots of hot coffee, hot chocolate, and hot tea.
8 below in Kansas City North
Actually went out twice.
sexy lady...happy holidays n hugs!!

heres my house lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CDB09B36-8134-4F9B-895B-11145B9666CA.jpeg (122.6 KB, 364 views)
My problem is I don't have enough "proper" clothes. I have tried shopping and doubling up my clothes, but it just isn't enough. Thanks to a wonderful man in KC, I have a coat and gloves. But if it wasn't for him I would be up a shit creek with no paddle. lol lol

I love coffee, but driving to Starbucks isn't fun when your car doesn't want to start. lol

I love the snow and it is so pretty at your winter wonderland! A change in the scenery!
I can't tell you how to stay warm, KLN, I'd have to show you....
Many of us work outside every day… It does take some time to get use to it. A good scotch helps and the end of the day.
just hang on tight until tomorrow past noon, the wind will stop and will go above freezing
Would be glad to help warm you up but I'm in Lincoln...