NSA website fav's???

Alright, hope this doesn't make anyone made from this website, but I was wondering what were some legit or real websites to hook it up with a 'one-nighter? don't feel like paying real money for some fake website. I travel a little and don't really have a lot of 'free' time to go clubbin or bar hoppin if you know what i mean...ideas?
www.Okcupid.com

Gotta warn you though.. free sex usually costs more.
www.Okcupid.com

Gotta warn you though.. free sex usually costs more. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Amen, Naomi, you said a mouthful.
Agree with the OP on one thing...wrong website lol.

Also, free sex does not owe you anything....especially discretion and NSA.
Gotta warn you though.. free sex usually costs more. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
AWESOME quote coming from a woman

...and your current avatar is, well, Breastaking
Greetings JPunch. You may want to try the following site too. Completely Free and depending on your area may be chock full of ladies looking for some NSA.
http://www.plentyoffish.com/

Nothing is perfect though. You may have to put up with some drama with NSA relationships. Good luck and I wish you well. Cheers Mate.
I'm glad someone else posted this question b/c I've been wondering the same thing. Personally, I have no issue with meeting providers. I like it, but at some point, I think the thrill of a NSA hook up with a civie can be quite erotic because of the unknown. When you are with a provider, you pretty much know the routine-- book an amount of time, pay the requisite donation, go through the typical alphabet soup of expected activities or worse yet pre-planned activities. With a NSA hookup it is spontaneous with a sense of adventure.
I got your sense of adventure lol.
I got your sense of adventure lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I think with those sites they are more for dating and not a "sure thing" you have to be willing to invest a lot of time and even then its still not a sure thing
I've known several gents that have tried the dating thing on the civie level and they do have some limited success. Limited means a kiss at the end or just groping with a little titty exposure. Its not a two date, then in sack kinda deal. It all goes back to companionship for alot gents.