Guys, have any of you.....

Guys, have any of you had a dream about seeing a certain type of lady, and then gone out and try to make the dream cum true? By this, I mean a no kidding, dead asleep dream where the subconscious is completely in control. I have had several of these dreams. Each time, the dream has been about being with a lady of a different ethnic background. The first couple of times, I dreamed about being with a Latina lady and being with an Asian lady. After these dreams, I set out to see those types of providers. I just recently had another dream about being with a Japanese lady. I find these dreams to very realistic to the point of being addictive. Just wondering if other guys have had these same type of dreams.
Almost sounds like your working on a bucket list there Cpal. A few of mine that I'm still working on is AA and red head. If I start a new list I might want to try a midget before I go
My dreams usually include Asian, Latina, and AA ladies! Then I wakeup, look down and see its only Rosey Palm!!
Rabbitt. . . Guess you survived your British Dream!!
Rabbitt. . . Guess you survived your British Dream!! Originally Posted by shorty
Oh he did indeed
Yes and that is actually worth having another dream about .
Almost sounds like your working on a bucket list there Cpal. A few of mine that I'm still working on is AA and red head. If I start a new list I might want to try a midget before I go Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Not a bucket list because those are something one usually consciously develops. These are no kidding vivid dreams that stick with me and almost compel my into action. I don't what it is but my subconscious is into Asians As for AA, where is Naomi when you NEED her
I don't think Naomi is AA she is African!
Not a bucket list because those are something one usually consciously develops. These are no kidding vivid dreams that stick with me and almost compel my into action. I don't what it is but my subconscious is into Asians As for AA, where is Naomi when you NEED her Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I'm African/was born in Lagos, Nigeria not African American.

However, Thanks for the kind words love. Hehe!

lol!!!