Birmingham visit canceled

What has been going on in this town lol? No one out there anymore or what?
Ok so I changed my mind again lmao! I'm going to give this a shot after all. Birmingham, here I come
And once again Birmingham just isn't in the cards. Is summer months just bad all the way around there
Mina,

Sorry B'ham is being so iffy on you. Maybe they can't get a stiffie.
I just don't know anymore with al. It seems that since e.com closed everyone scattered to the 4 winds
Let me just say ,Mina it's Birminghams loss !!!!
Thank u sweetheart, I most certainly wished I was over there right now with my friend calista. Poor love has had one hell of a days travel. Guys please don't give her too much grief about having a different cell number than what is on her pix. That bat phone went tits up on her on the way over. She had to stop and get a new one, so do me a favor and call her and go give her a hug for me
Jeeeeeezus, I swear this is why I don't travel! I'm proof that not only is Murphy's Law real, it has a personal and viscous vendetta against me! Mina I don't know what I would have done had you not helped me find my way.. 2 friggin frackin hours lost in this place!?!? ARG!! With this much pent up tension I'll need a bit more than a hug to bring my BP down to level. Oh do I wish your arse was here, be getting Parker Special right MEOW!!
Lol
All i know is one day mina and I will meet then I think I may retire from hobbying but not until then!!!!!
Awe honey! I guess I better get my ass up there then huh?
I used to go to Alabama & Florida{during ecom days} and kick ass.....now everytime I try to go that way,I get no appts! I do still luv bama & Florida though!

So i feel ya Mina......hope ya find some fun!
Two of my fondest times are you making me so weak at the knees I could not walk. It is a womder no one has had a heart attack during a session with you.
Mina cum on up so i can have the Mina experience
Two of my fondest times are you making me so weak at the knees I could not walk. It is a womder no one has had a heart attack during a session with you. Originally Posted by betheavy2004
Ain't that the truth! Which is why I refuse to see her again until I update my healthcare plan.