Setting up appointments.

Why is it so hard to set up appointments after screening? Latest one asked me to text her when I wanted to set up an appointment. I sent her a text requesting times and places available and when I was available and got back a "Hey". That was it, nothing else, no more contact. So now what. Should I contact her again asking for the same thing or just move on and see another provider?

If I wanted to chase women I would go to a bar. Is it too much to ask for some customer service, that is what this industry is all about yes?

So what is the protocol here? Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Try the text again. Or maybe email as you can be more specific ect in one swipe vs numerious broken texts.

And if that doesn't work back up and punt. The thing to remember if her lack of prompt response annoys you then there are plenty of other ladies out there who take care of business in a prompt manner. Even if this one is busy the least she could do is say "Let me get back to you later"...
It is not just one, has happened several times, and I am in Mobile, which pretty much means I have to travel an hour either one direction or the other to meet them so I need advanced noticed. Had one contact me over a week later saying she was ready now. Oh well, will just keep trying I guess and cross this one off my list.
some women get too busy...try emailing her
If that does not work,move on!

good luck & have fun
I know what you mean Tekase. I have an appointment soon, and I PMed just to be sure of some details and also to ask a couple of questions, and still haven't gotten a response. I've meet with lady before so I'm assuming (you know what that word means) she's busy.
Yeah, this was one on my "To-Do" list. Called twice (no answer), emailed several times, texted several times. No longer on my list. Going to focus more towards Pensacola now I think.
Wow thats crazzy sorry about that love, I always confirm a time with a gentleman this way we avoid this situation and give them location but wont give out # until he has arrived. Maybe you some Texas women to show them how its done lol..
It just sounds like piss poor customer service.
Best to move on.
  • Paven
  • 09-12-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't know how some of these ladies even make it in this business. Not answering inquiries promptly or scheduling the appointment, why are they even here? Not having regard for other peoples time is very discourteous in my opinion. We are our own brands and we make or break ourselves with our TCB and our BCD. Sorry that you're having to deal with this. Exemplary customer service and being consistent is key!
I don't know how some of these ladies even make it in this business. Not answering inquiries promptly or scheduling the appointment, why are they even here? Not having regard for other peoples time is very discourteous in my opinion. We are our own brands and we make or break ourselves with our TCB and our BCD. Sorry that you're having to deal with this. Exemplary customer service and being consistent is key! Originally Posted by Paven
amen!
I agree Paven even though I get busy with school assignments I still make time to reply as quickly as I can see you guys soon!!
It is becoming comical at this point. I have spent the last week attempting to set up appointments. Out of the 8 in the area that actually responded, everything went fine right up until the point where I wanted to set a time and date. I now have 1 confirmed appointment set up in the future and 1 possible.

So between Dallas, New Orleans, Biloxi, Pensacola, and Mobile. I have passed screening with 47 providers (just counted PM's, emails, and text) and gotten 3 appointments and 1 future appointment.

Maybe I am blacklisted for some reason, either way after these 2 I am most likely taking my money to a new hobby.
  • FK
  • 09-13-2012, 10:29 AM
It appears that you are in "Take One for the Team Mode" based on your reviews and postings. Chasing BP girls with no review history or internet presence will usually lead you to this end.....

Have you tried booking with mature ladies who are well reviewed?
I take that road because I cannot get appointments. All of the 47 I got from this board and are well reviewed. 3 have actually seen me after passing screening. that leaves 44 that I am still waiting on. Quite a few of those are from Dallas, but about 10 of them are here on the gulf coast.
  • FK
  • 09-13-2012, 11:35 AM
It seems your postings have quite a few of us thinking of visiting Mobile.
Hopefully we can all help you score soon! Another thought is joining P411 or DateCheck.

P411 holds ladies accountable for bad customer service behaviour as well as the guys.