They'll review anything on Amazon.com

These reviews are hilarious lmao
Veet keeps my kitty sweet!
If you want to read some funny reviews, read the "Bic for Her" reviews on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/BIC-Cristal-1-...ic+female+pens

Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

###
Finally! For years I've had to rely on pencils, or at worst, a twig and some drops of my feminine blood to write down recipes (the only thing a lady should be writing ever). I had despaired of ever being able to write down said recipes in a permanent manner, though my men-folk assured me that I "shouldn't worry yer pretty little head". But, AT LAST! Bic, the great liberator, has released a womanly pen that my gentle baby hands can use without fear of unlady-like callouses and bruises. Thank you, Bic!

###
My hands were way to small to grasp on the man pens! I couldn't even perfect my kitten drawings. Then this pen came out and the world was complete! not only was I able to perfect my kitten drawings, I was able to make sandwiches for my man, and please him in all the right ways. The sleek small pen fits right into my tiny hands and gives me the comfort i have been looking for!!

###
During my fourth deployment as a member of Seal Team 6, I began to have an existential crisis. When I was sighting down the scope of my H&K 416, ready to peg a terrorist, I would think to myself "Is this all there is? Is this what I really want to do with the rest of my life?". These questions haunted me until something miraculous happened.

I was finishing up some old paperwork on a major op that took place in Abbotabad, Pakistan when I was handed a pen for my final signature. The pen was... a Bic Cristal for Her. I stared at it, and its subtle pastel hues exploded through my olive drab and desert tan world like a Mk II grenade. The diamond engraved barrel with its elegant scripting captivated me, and its thinner barrel fit my hand so much better than the grip of my MP-7. I couldn't have been more stunned if I was caught in the back-blast of a breaching charge. It opened up a new, wonderful world of color that I never knew existed.

I now am the manager of a florist shop in northeast Oregon. Putting together the perfect color arrangement gives me so much more pleasure than double-tapping a tango! When our clients ask me how I do it, I just tell them that it's all because of a pen.

Thanks, Bic!

###
I'm slightly bored tonight, obviously ... but this is a fun topic and these reviews are hilarious.