Does anybody else have a Bama bucketlist

Now I like the more mature 30+ have met several already more on wishlist. Jamiesweet,Nikki,Meredith,mina parker,Ashley Ann, Layla,Bamarebabe,Christsprinkl es,and Bheadred is now 30 these are some of my dreams did I miss any lol
Add Cammie - have not met Kute Kylie (who I hope to meet in the future) nor (I believe she is retired now), Kendall
Met Cammie infuckingcredible lady. Will Fallon Kelly and Lexi Love to list thoigh
Definitely Lexi, Cammie, Nikki. They all care about your experience. They make me wish I were a polygamist Mormon. Oh, wait, this is not about marriage. <smacking forehead>
You mentioned "Bamarebabe". Did you mean Kathy, Bamababe? If so, call her, she'll come to you.
Yes I do... New young hot talent..
boohooo babe...you missed the "old" chicks! lol
boohooo babe...you missed the "old" chicks! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Not really.. The talent pool in Alabama is pretty stagnant barring some travelling ladies. But that is just it. They are hear a day or two and gone. So if you can't clear your schedule when they are here you miss something new. After all isn't variety the spice of life? I know it is for me.. Shit I rotate through SB's every two months or so because I get bored with them. Sometimes sooner.

And not saying there is a thing wrong with Nikki, Samantha, Jamie, or Lexi (in the Birmingham area).. Just after a few spins I want something new.. Some guys are happy with seeing the same group but I'm not..
Natalie (of Montgomery) is an ATF of mine. She is mid-30s, so qualifies in that respect. And you won't be disappointed in the other respects she qualifies in either. LOL

Now I like the more mature 30+ have met several already more on wishlist. Jamiesweet,Nikki,Meredith,mina parker,Ashley Ann, Layla,Bamarebabe,Christsprinkl es,and Bheadred is now 30 these are some of my dreams did I miss any lol Originally Posted by betheavy2004
What about Kami use to be in Mobile /Penscola anybody know what happen to her...
also bamacutie in mobile....
I used to luv coming to Bama,but I do not get enough response to warrent a trip

maybe early winter??!!!

alll the ladies above are HOT!
I used to luv coming to Bama,but I do not get enough response to warrent a trip Originally Posted by DallasRain
Maybe too many guys have moved to the Old Hobbyists Home?

Maybe community colleges should offer classes in Hobbying to prepare the next generations.
good points Tony!
  • FK
  • 09-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks for adding me to the list. I agree, regulars are great, but variety is fun too and I totally understand that. I know there are lot's of cities in Alabama and Georgia I haven't visited yet....Just need a reason.
Thanks for adding me to the list. I agree, regulars are great, but variety is fun too and I totally understand that. I know there are lot's of cities in Alabama and Georgia I haven't visited yet....Just need a reason. Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Fallon....you're on my bucket list