Article about makeup.

I ran across this article today.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1956177...on-for-success

Apparently South Korean men are wearing makeup for the same reason women here in the states wear makeup.

Here in the USA when we think of men wearing makeup we think of drag queens and trannys.

So...

Men, if wearing make up were to become the "norm" here in the USA... would you wear makeup?

Women, if a gentleman were to show up at your door for an appointment/date wearing makeup... what would be your reaction?
I don't even wear a wedding ring, I sure as hell am never wearing makeup.
I don't even wear a wedding ring, I sure as hell am never wearing makeup. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Well sort of a follow up question...

What if you showed up for an appointment/date and the lady wanted to play dress up with you? Put make up on you, dress you in a dress or gown? Would you let her knowing you wouldn't be leaving her place like that?
Well sort of a follow up question...

What if you showed up for an appointment/date and the lady wanted to play dress up with you? Put make up on you, dress you in a dress or gown? Would you let her knowing you wouldn't be leaving her place like that? Originally Posted by Big Heretic
Hmmm.
Is there a back story?

and for the same reason I don't wear an earring. I'm from the old school.
Hmmm.
Is there a back story? Originally Posted by TravelinTony
Just curiosity sparked by that article.

Of course most men will plead the fifth on this one.
I played golf with a guy that wore makeup, sooooo distracting!
Guyliner? Nope, sorry. I don't do guyliner or nail polish, lol!
Men, if wearing make up were to become the "norm" here in the USA... would you wear makeup? Originally Posted by Big Heretic
Not no but fuck no!! Botox works just fine thank you very much.
I played golf with a guy that wore makeup, sooooo distracting! Originally Posted by drsmooth1

Know what you mean there. Had a foursome with a guy that was part of the orange race due to using tan in a can. Seriously messed up my short game and it showed.. 3 under par.. sucked
Know what you mean there. Had a foursome with a guy that was part of the orange race due to using tan in a can. Seriously messed up my short game and it showed.. 3 under par.. sucked Originally Posted by bladtinzu
3 under? Are you a preacher?