Ever done it in a stadium?

How many of you have done it in a crowded stadium...and yelled, "Rollll Tide!" or "Warrrr Eagle!" at the climactic moment?

(that's what stadium blankets are for, right?)
Got head at Fenway Park earlier this year watching the Bo Sox drop yet another to the Yanks.. And that was the high point of that game for me....
Does the crown of a parade field on a very active military base count?

'bear'
No, but me and one of the better known ladies in Bham have been hitting some public places in Bham lately. It usually goes dinner and drinks, followed by bj/hj while I attempt to drive. Then pulling over for a quicky on the way back to the hotel.....HOTTT
It usually goes dinner and drinks, followed by bj/hj while I attempt to drive. Originally Posted by aubie95
OMG, I once got a BJ while driving (on the expressway) and ended up nearly forcing an 18-wheeler off the road as I swerved across lanes.

Let's hope the Alabama legislators don't find out about this or there will be a new law on the books.
OMG, I once got a BJ while driving (on the expressway) and ended up nearly forcing an 18-wheeler off the road as I swerved across lanes.

Let's hope the Alabama legislators don't find out about this or there will be a new law on the books. Originally Posted by TravelinTony

There already is.. It is called sodomy which according to the brain trust in Montgomery is defined as anything besides vaginal intercourse.. Like no state rep or senator ever turned down a BJ or a chance to ram a chick up the ass.... Please.....