Hillary Clinton hospitalized after doctors discover blood clot

Sending well wishes. Get better, Secretary Clinton.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was admitted to a New York City hospital on Sunday after doctors discovered that a blood clot had formed, the State Department said in a statement.

Philippe Reines, a deputy assistant secretary, said in the statement that the clot stems from a concussion Clinton sustained several weeks ago.
Reines said that Clinton, 65, is being treated with anti-coagulants at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan. She will be monitored there for the next 48 hours, he said.

“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion," he said. "They will determine if any further action is required.”

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...lood-clot?lite
I figured there was more to the "she fainted and cracked her head" story
I'm telling you............she got donkey punched!
We can all wish Her the best.
I did not see this thread when I posted in big turds thread about GHB but here is the truth and nothing but the truth

• CJ7
  • 12-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Sending well wishes. Get better, Secretary Clinton.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was admitted to a New York City hospital on Sunday after doctors discovered that a blood clot had formed, the State Department said in a statement.

Philippe Reines, a deputy assistant secretary, said in the statement that the clot stems from a concussion Clinton sustained several weeks ago.
Reines said that Clinton, 65, is being treated with anti-coagulants at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan. She will be monitored there for the next 48 hours, he said.

“Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion," he said. "They will determine if any further action is required.”

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...lood-clot?lite Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
think she'll read this, or are you playing drama queen again
I think she has a handle here so she can keep tabs on Bill. Just a hunch.
  • CJ7
  • 12-30-2012, 10:14 PM
billy boy doesnt need this board
Tell Hillary, then. Not me.
  • CJ7
  • 12-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Tell Hillary, then. Not me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

she doesnt read this board
You actually,think you have friends here? YOU GOT NOTHING asshole! NOTHING!
Remember your poll, Assup? I think I won that pretty resoundingly. Now please, put me back on ignore. You bore me.

<<< Assup // COG >>>
I figured there was more to the "she fainted and cracked her head" story Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The Obama Administration lie about the real cause of someone's misfortune? Nahhhhhh. Never.

We can all wish Her the best. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, right Fast Gunn?

BTW, what happened to the 4 or 5 survivors of the Bengahzi attack that have been recuperating for over 3 months and haven't been heard from? I saw a couple of Senators questioned directly about them and they stonewalled. Hey, 3 months in the hospital and haven't seen the light of day?
billy boy doesnt need this board Originally Posted by CJ7
I suspect there are a number of members on here who "don't need this board

Over the years, including when he was Governor, Bill's "activities" were not based on "need" it seems, it was addictive in nature to totally ignore basic hobbying rules ....

.... like avoiding making outcalls to someone else's house.
Hillary is having major plastic surgery work done; this is a cover story !