Incredible

Yes, but why do you hang with the crowd that would kill her if the mother so desired?
The horrible truth is that if the mother had changed her mind at the last minute and opted for a partial birth abortion, the Dimos would say it was her constitutional right. Obama even believes in making it legal to kill newborn babies that survive botched late term abortions, incredible.
"Enviable tissue mass......... "
  • CJ7
  • 01-03-2013, 05:14 PM
The horrible truth is that if the mother had changed her mind at the last minute and opted for a partial birth abortion, the Dimos would say it was her constitutional right. Obama even believes in making it legal to kill newborn babies that survive botched late term abortions. Originally Posted by joe bloe

can you comment on a god damn thread without bringing up politics ? Gawd it must suck to be so fucking simpleminded.

Incredible indeed LL
AND HATEFUL
can you comment on a god damn thread without bringing up politics ? Gawd it must suck to be so fucking simpleminded.

Incredible indeed LL Originally Posted by CJ7
The truth hurts doesn't it? You libs sure get touchy when someone points out the evil shit you stand for.
AND HATEFUL Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Killing babies is HATEFUL.
Yes, that is correct. It is hateful to kill babies. Can't get much lower than that. My question is why essence is hanging around with people like you.

http://now.msn.com/alicia-atkins-sho...le-in-her-womb Originally Posted by LexusLover
Great picture LL , thanks
Where's my hanger? No... The rusty one.

If JB got hit by a bus... Could we call it extremely late
Term abortion?

I'm all for depopulation. And I'd be the first to volunteer ....
As long as I could tie JB to me before I stepped off the curb.
Wait!! I'll save you the trouble joe...

Joe to me: you're trash ! Lol.
Predictable enough?
Wait!! I'll save you the trouble joe...

Joe to me: you're trash ! Lol.
Predictable enough? Originally Posted by UB9IB6
You really are a sick person. Some of the other libs in the Sandbox can be pretty angry and mean spirited; so can I at times; but you are in league by yourself. All kidding aside; you should be in therapy.
Yes, but why do you hang with the crowd that would kill her if the mother so desired? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't know anyone who "would kill her if the mother so desired."

Much less "hang with" anyone who "would kill her if the mother so desired."

As you are proceeding down the road of life why must you always focus on the road kill, can't you just enjoy some flowers from time to time?
  • Doove
  • 01-04-2013, 04:09 AM
Obama even believes in making it legal to kill newborn babies that survive botched late term abortions, incredible. Originally Posted by joe bloe
No he doesn't. You're an idiot.

can you comment on a god damn thread without bringing up politics ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Or lying.