P411 CLIENT PHOTOS/AGE CHANGES

I noticed P411 added an option for hobbyist to add 5 photos free initially to thier profiles. I know there are obvious reasons why people would not utilize this feature discretion wise; although of course most wont be privy to your info besides who you contact I'm not fullly sure if you can hide your photos or not from potential ladies you want to see.

But has anyone contemplated added it to your profile at the very least? What potential pro and cons do you think will develop?

For providers:

Would seeing a picture be any more accommodating to you security wise at all minus the old set up, or more for a preference persay? Would you prefer to see potential client pics there, or is it of little importance.

Also wanted to know if the update thats on the site for the profile can change your p411 user id. like if you sign in name and id for screening is john-11-K-1111 can you change the whole thing out totally or did i read wrong. I didnt want to change including adding age unless I knew for sure what was up.
I would prefer that they didn't post their pics....but that's just me.
No, you cannot change your Client Id.

We (admin) can (and do) change the last four digits of a Client Id occasionally, when a provider goes psycho or the Client Id was given to a non-P411 provider, etc.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
From a safety and discretion perspective I can't see me posting potential mug shots on P411. It just isn't safe.

And I don't think it gives you any great advantage. I mean, the days when I could win over a lady with my matinee idol good looks have long since passed. I think my most compelling attribute is my willingness to commit a certain, defined benefit for a defined period of companionship. I'm happy enough with that advantage, especially since most ladies state that looks are largely irrelevant to them.

I'm interested in how many guys will use that option. Maybe Gina will report in 90 days.

Awl4knot
From a safety and discretion perspective I can't see me posting potential mug shots on P411. Originally Posted by awl4knot
You'd have to have access to LE databases to get this. I can see that alone scaring off a number of ladies. LOL
Can't be any worse than Nick Nolte's mug shot.
NOOOOO! No mug shots guys! We don't need all that! I don't wanna see your face before it's time too.... it will ruin the element of surprise.
For providers:

Would seeing a picture be any more accommodating to you security wise at all minus the old set up, or more for a preference persay? Would you prefer to see potential client pics there, or is it of little importance. Originally Posted by gimme_that

I don't mind pics if the gents are okay with them. I can take it or leave it. It can be a benefit to screening in some cases, but to me it doesn't really matter so much since there are so many other methods of screening that I prefer to utilize. It is a nice feature, I suppose, for those who want to use it. Many probably won't, but isn't always nice to have the freedoms and options of many different choices!

KKA
I just had a prospective provider ask for my pic. She said it didn't need to be a face shot, but that she did want to see what I looked like. She said she needed a visual reference to assist in determining if we were compatible. I politely declined, but instead I provided a decent detailed description of myself. There is no way I'm going to purposefully provide a pic of myself on cyberspace via a sex type website. Facebook is bad enough, but definitely not something like P411. I know some don't have anything to hide, but most of us do.
I think the guys should do what feels right for them. If they have personal reasons for not wanting to put pix of themselves up I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, albeit a photo of SOMETHING in the photo area for them sure would be nice.

Maybe if they don't want to put photos of themselves up they could put a photo of a lolcat, an actor they kinda sorta look like, their favorite musician, any random photo would be better than consistantly seeing a big blank square with "no photo added" which is what I see day in and day out on there. I don't know if p411 would allow it or not since it could possibly confuse some girl...like if a guy jokingly posts a photo of brad pitt as himself and a girl thinks she's actually meeting brad pitt and then the guy she ends up seeing looks more like Danny Devito it could become an issue.
I think the guys should do what feels right for them. If they have personal reasons for not wanting to put pix of themselves up I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, albeit a photo of SOMETHING in the photo area for them sure would be nice.

Maybe if they don't want to put photos of themselves up they could put a photo of a lolcat, an actor they kinda sorta look like, their favorite musician, any random photo would be better than consistantly seeing a big blank square with "no photo added" which is what I see day in and day out on there. I don't know if p411 would allow it or not since it could possibly confuse some girl...like if a guy jokingly posts a photo of brad pitt as himself and a girl thinks she's actually meeting brad pitt and then the guy she ends up seeing looks more like Danny Devito it could become an issue. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
For discretion, I would not put a photo of myself up there.

Putting up a photo of someone else that looks like me is probably going to bring the same criticisms as girls on BP & CL who post other girls' pictures as themselves.

[Besides, I don't think I'd be able to find a pic of someone as short, fat, dumpy, balding and ugly as me. In addition, I might run the risk of having the donation hiked when she finds out how small the cock is b/c she'll get no pleasure out of such a nothing presence.]
"In addition, I might run the risk of having the donation hiked when she finds out how small the cock is b/c she'll get no pleasure out of such a nothing presence."

But she will know its going to be an easy session.
How about instead of personal pic's clients put up pic's that represent their personalities... like if you are a romantic pic's of a couple walking on the beach or sharing a romantic dinner, candles and roses, etc or if you are a wild kind of guy party atmosphere type pic's. Include a note in your profile explaining them. That way there are no blank frames and the girls get a better feel for you!
How about instead of personal pic's clients put up pic's that represent their personalities... Originally Posted by April Showers
Guess I could post a square of white space. You know, a bland, non-remarkable, unmemorable personality.
I have put in a rule that the clients are not to upload a photo of a person other than themselves. Just to avoid confusion, not necessarily disappointment, because really fellas, the ladies aren't getting with you for your looks regardless.

I also think that putting up some photos that give a provider an idea of your personality type is a great idea if you'd rather not put up a photo of yourself.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com