Stripper Slide NAY

In my opinion, this is just as dangerous and BBFS. What do you think and why do you think it?
it would be bbfs without the penatration. Heck even if you get a little pre cum near the kitty it would find its way to get u prego lol. I dont think I would ever do one but I have heard of them
even if you get a little pre cum near the kitty it would find its way to get u prego lol. Originally Posted by oenghus
There's that and pre-cum contains the same potential toxins that cum has. And then there's the weird bumps, warts and lesions. One or all could be present.
Cookie is very pretty and I want her to stay that way.
I bet she is and we want her to stay that way as well
Cookie is wet and very pretty!!!
  • npita
  • 07-16-2010, 10:47 AM
In my opinion, this is just as dangerous and BBFS. What do you think and why do you think it? Originally Posted by anova444
I'm sure it's riskier uncovered than it is covered, but I'm also sure it's less risky than bbfs for the simple reason that a stripper slide the area that comes into contact is much more restricted than with bbfs. However, even with cfs some of the same regions do end up in physical contact, so I'm not sure if the additional risk of a stripper slide is all that much greater than with cfs.

While I was hobbying, I didn't find stripperslides to be all that uncommon and I wasn't really all that surprised when a provider did that. I thought it was more or less normal, although I did realize some added risk was involved. On the other hand, bbfs doesn't seem to be all that uncommon either. so I'm not sure what the point of the question is. Surely everyone is aware of this and just as surely, everyone is going to pretend to be shocked and villify the idea of stripper slides when answering.
Plain and simple... yes, it feels good to bump uglies.

Yes, it is sometimes an activity used by either side to try to get some BBFS.

I am fairly certain that the number one risk for STD transmittal during this activity is herpes. If you don't want to get it or give it to someone else, then don't do it.

Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of five women 14 to 49 years of age) than in men (about one out of nine men 14 to 49 years of age). Transmission from an infected male to his female partner is more likely than from an infected female to her male partner.
Since we are the second highest risk group behind teens and those statistics are a national average that include your grandma and your priest, I highly suspect that the average in our community is higher than the national average.

Know the risks and play accordingly.

This has been a public service announcement by cpi3000. All donations can be made in cash to me and will be used in a manner befitting a hobbyist.
No comment!
I've had a few guys try this either while I'm on top or when in doggy.

I don't let them do it. I have however poured oil "down there" and sat near the balls and used my hand to stroke them off.

It's not the same but I've been told it feels good.

That's a good alternative to the stripper slide.
Forgive my ignornance, but what exactly is the stripper slide?
bumping uglies, rubbin the snail...

It is where she "slides her moist and swollen maidenhead up and down the length of your swollen aching member" in a simulation of sex, without the penetration, allowing stimulation of both your nether regions and some contact with her natural lubrication.

The call it the stripper slide as it is not a completely uncommon tease done by strippers who give "good dances".
Forgive my ignornance, but what exactly is the stripper slide? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
It's where a woman, generally in the CG position, places a man's penis between her labia and moves up and down the underside of the penis, causing mutual stimulation. Of course, with the male in the supine position and with an erection, the underside of penis becomes the overside, if that makes sense.

The SS is a form of frottage. There is no vaginal penetration but there is skin to skin contact between the penis and the outer vaginal area, that is, the clitoris and labia. To the extent that this part of the vagina is self-lubricated, there can be fluid exchanges.

At the risk of being on the "outs' with some of you, I have enjoyed the SS with three well-regarded and, in my mind, safe providers. On two occasions the contact was relatively brief and was more of provocative tease of delights to come, but on the other, the lady was clearly using it for her personal pleasure and to use the apt cliche, I went along, willingly,for the ride. I still remember her rapt look of concentration and tension as her pleasure increased.

I consider it a real YMMV activity that only incrementally increases the risks of Hobby sex. It does increase the risk of transmitting STD, as does any uncovered activity (i.e. BBBJ and DATY), but there is little risk of pregnancy, and if done in moderation between two "clean" and in sync participants, it is a carnal and erotic activity. I endorse it with the reservations and limits that I have expressed, but it is something that I never ask for; it is a gift from a provider.
LOL! My side hurts a little from laughing! Yours may be ugly but mine is very pretty.
It does feel good with someone that you know and trust but it's not something I do with strangers.
Plain and simple... yes, it feels good to bump uglies.

Yes, it is sometimes an activity used by either side to try to get some BBFS.

I am fairly certain that the number one risk for STD transmittal during this activity is herpes. If you don't want to get it or give it to someone else, then don't do it.

Since we are the second highest risk group behind teens and those statistics are a national average that include your grandma and your priest, I highly suspect that the average in our community is higher than the national average.

Know the risks and play accordingly.

This has been a public service announcement by cpi3000. All donations can be made in cash to me and will be used in a manner befitting a hobbyist. Originally Posted by cpi3000
but mine is very pretty. Originally Posted by anova444
I have no doubt yours is very pretty. Mine is too small to discern whether or not it is ugly or handsome. Can't do a SS on such a small object.
Let me be the judge of that CT2005.