How Much Would You Pay To Hit It Part 16: Missy Peregrym?

Have you seen Rookie Blue yet? Typical summer, crime-drama fodder, but the eye candy is good! This past week's episode involved the "tradition" of sending rookies to work the downtown corners posing as streetwalkers.

The episode was pretty stereotypical, but it had its moments including one of the trolling John's pulling up to the curb and asking Missy's character to reach in and grab his crotch, ". . .because with no track-marks, a face and body out of a magazine, and that suburban accent, you ain't no hooker, you must be a cop."

Now I know we have some pretty dedicated mongers on this board that love to cruise for SW, but please tell me none of them would be dumb enough to ask a lady he believes to be a female cop to reach in and grab his. . .

Right, fellas?

Anyway. . .you know the drill. If Missy were a provider would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? Would you pay extra if she wore her blue uniform? Are there any providers that remind you of her?

Nah. I'd have to miss Missy. She doesn't do anything for me.
350 to 450 for me, no problem
She's got a younger Cindy Crawford thing going for her. $300-$450 without blinking in a heartbeat, but it better be the complete GFE w/ or w/out the uniform.
I'd do her in a heartbeat.
Bryleigh, a local Dallas and traveling provider has a similar look about her. I'd probably match her rate for Missy.

See her web page and P411 info below for more photos and scheduling in various cities around the country.

http://www.fantasies2night.com/

http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/bryleigh
Bryleigh, a local Dallas and traveling provider has a similar look about her. I'd probably match her rate for Missy.

See her web page and P411 info below for more photos and scheduling in various cities around the country.

Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist

WOW!!!!!

I need to win the lottery and move to Dallas!

I think she is HOTTER than the gal in our poll---goodness gracious. . .I am stunned.
yeah 500 no problem
I always think these polls are stupid, they only consider looks. For example, if she is not GFE, or doesn't allow BBBJ, DFK, LFK, or DATY I wouldn't pay chit....

Can we get some better polls please, something that realistically pertains to this lifestyle?

For instance I'm curious how many guys have the same view as me, performance over looks. Don't get me wrong looks matter but not at the top of the list.
I always think these polls are stupid, they only consider looks. For example, if she is not GFE, or doesn't allow BBBJ, DFK, LFK, or DATY I wouldn't pay chit....

Can we get some better polls please, something that realistically pertains to this lifestyle?

For instance I'm curious how many guys have the same view as me, performance over looks. Don't get me wrong looks matter but not at the top of the list. Originally Posted by Chig232
Dayum! You're going to destroy A1's whole way of life.
No, if he's all into the looks that's cool... Each to their own, I always say. But I'm just tired of them to be perfectly honest. Seriously I would love to see the next poll asking Hobbyist what is more important when considering a Provider:

A. Looks
B. Price/availability
C. Menu
D. Performance/reviews

I realize everyone has a combination of the above as I do but what is MOST important is my question.
Oh but I guess for the sake of the poll I will vote but I'm voting guessing that she is FULL GFE (BBBJ, LFK, DFK, Daty)... $350 to $450 without even blinking and I never pay over $200/hr so that's saying a lot.
Ben Roethlisberger's ex?? I'd pay to see someone do her !