My New Kindle is Sooooo Cool!! And a book for Another Realm

I just got my new Kindle this week. It's your basic cheap model (gotta save where I can in order to visit the beautiful ladies here).

It is so cool!!! I had just started reading the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I read mostly in bed. The paperback was really hard to handle...more so than most. I hadn't planned on paying for the book twice (I'm a cheapskate, remember), but decided to make the leap.

Wow!!! Reading off the Kindle is really cool.

Plus, Amazon has a bunch of free books. Here is a synopsis of one:

Need the job done right? Get a handyman with the right-tools.
Pleasure Inn, Book 1
Interior decorator Lindsay Bell jumped at the chance to help restore the old inn at Mason Creek. What could be more fun than letting her imagination run wild on an unlimited budget? Eagerly she plans to turn her assigned room into a fantasy BDSM playground.
All she expected from her newly hired handyman was to help her tear down a support wall. She certainly didn-t expect Brad Caldwell to be so drop-dead gorgeous in a tool belt. When he proves to be a steady, hardworking, stand-up guy-unlike the men she-s dated-Lindsay has a new and wicked idea.
To take her new creation on a test drive down the road of their deepest, darkest, most delicious desires-and seduce her way into his heart.
Warning: Smokin- hot sex with creative use of toys, and a dash of magic.
[BTW, I sometimes fall asleep when reading at night in bed. And, sometimes, the book falls on the floor. I dread the first time this happens with the Kindle. I'll have to get more intentional about putting it up before falling asleep. LOL]
I couldn't agree more. I'm sort of a Luddite, but I fell in love with my Kindle from the first read. Most of the books I buy are new releases, and the Kindle editions are cheaper than hardcovers. It's great for travel; you only have to pack one item that weighs less than most books and if you run out of material you can download directly from Amazon. And don't worry about dropping it; I have several times and it's held up fine.
And don't worry about dropping it; I have several times and it's held up fine. Originally Posted by Gryphon
Thnx. I'll breathe easier, but still be careful.
I recently saw the movie: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It was subtitled but very good.
I'll have to get a Kindle and that may be my first download.
Do yourself a favor and READ THE BOOKS FIRST. The movies are excellent but they can't include all the details. The second movie ("The Girl Who Played With Fire") is being criticized for being too complicated. Not at all if you've read the book.

Can't wait for the American release of the third movie ("The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest")...I've read all 3 books. Who knew us Scandinavians had so much fire and passion? (I'm Norwegian/German).
Do yourself a favor and READ THE BOOKS FIRST. ... Originally Posted by jsparrow
Most of the time a movie isn't as good as the book (a movie can't get into all the details and subplots), but unlike some people, I still generally enjoy seeing the movie later and I am usually not disappointed because i expect the movie not to be as good as the book.

The best example of a movie exceeding my expectation was the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. I didn't expect these to be that good relative to the books, but I found the movies better then expected.
True movies always leave lot's of detail out and with that in mind I caught myself thinking at certain parts of the move, I wonder how much of they left out.
It was still a very good movie. I like where she kick the probation officers ass.
It was also fun to listen to them speak Swedish and figure out which Swedish word are similar to English words.
Love my kindle!!!!!
Get one of the cases. It provides a little extra cushion if you do drop it.