Any help would be great.

Well as most of you know I haven’t had the best year. Referring back to my surgery that left me in a coma among many other things back in Feb.

This is not very easy for me to ask for help, but they say if you don’t, no one will ever know…

Some of you are already aware of what happened to me a week and a half ago. For the rest of you, please bare with me it’s still very hard to discuss. As most of you that know me, or have met me know that I am sweet as pie with a big heart.

However all that set aside, I was brutally attacked, left with stitches and robbed of all my money. I prefer to leave it at that, as the details are extremely hard to discuss, I have been to the doctors. It was from an appointment and the alerts have been sent out to the ladies. I know some of you have tried to schedule appts with me and I have danced around it or made up an excuse, now you understand why. I wish for no one to ever go through what I have gone through!! It’s very hard mentally to deal with and even harder to throw in finances on top of it while trying to recover.

Being that I will be out for awhile longer and have NO income coming in and being a single mom, I am asking for help. Any donation would be greatly appreciated to the fullest!!! I have a net spend card, and it is very simple if you would care to help me out. You may purchase a reload card that is free (make sure it’s the reload and your not buying a card). You may PM me to find a location close to you. Most Ace Cash's and Check in Go places have them. After that, there is a scratch off on the back with a code, and then you may PM me with the code or email me sexyroxanne4you@gmail.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for everything.

PS, I respect everyone's privacy who would like to just PM me instead of posting.