Beautiful Agony

http://beautifulagony.com/public/main.php

I just LOVE to watch a man's face when he orgasms. When some men are so stoic that you cannot even tell that they've had an orgasm, the evidence is in the pudding so to speak, I think that it's a shame and no reaction loses a little of the erotic sharing of two people having orgasm.

I know that the above website has been around awhile but those who haven't watched it, it's sublime.

Since I RARELY have sex with women (twice in two years), I really enjoy seeing the faces of women when they orgasm on this site. It's a very unique concept.

So with that being said, how do your partners "look" when they come?

I tend to be rather extreme. I've been known to frighten a lover or two because my body reacts and I blush down my chest. But I know that I'm not completely unique.

Your stories of orgasmic release would be nice to hear!!!

Warm and melting kisses and hugs,
Elisabeth
in the hobby world becomes secondary almost something to avoid. i really only hobby 7-10 times a year and almost always its with someone ive followed on the boards both this one and a one in Canada. when i finally do it its usually someone ive fantasized and dreamt about for weeks or months. in my mind i have already done everything a man could do with a woman and ive done it many times. the anticipation of really having sex with someone ive wanted so bad is so intense that when the time comes to fruition to me its more important that i get to live out the acts than whether i cum or not, whether i cum once, twice or thrice. i want to kiss the woman, taste her, bang her from multiple position. i wanna enjoy her ass, her tits, her mouth her eyes her legs her nose and ears. i want to enjoy every inch of the woman and every second of the appointment. though i rarely cum twice in an hour msog is a must as i do not want our time to be over simply because i spouted some fluid. i generally jack off 2-3 times a day for a few days before my appointment and then once a few hrs before it so i do not fear cumming to quickly. while i LOVE a good bbbj i will often slow my partner because i need to be inside a woman to really enjoy her and god forbid if i cum from a bj and dont get hard again i miss out on that feeling. so if i dont seem all reved up to cum really hard realize its not that im indifferent its just i enjoy the activities so much i do not want to miss 1 second of playtime. while i really only hobby in Buffalo / Rochester / Niagara Falls and Toronto sections this board has brought hundreds of lovely women to my attention who have piqued my interest. My bucket list of women from the board in no particular order are Sonya from San Antonio [nicest ass i have ever seen] Dallas Rain [just her posts give me a hard on] and Tara Evans [those new pictures of her makes the thought of sliding between her thighs nearly beyond belief]. Somehow someway, by hook or by crook i will be inside 1,2 or 3 of the ladies in the next 2 years. God i love women
I would hate to see my face when I have an orgasm. I have seen and heard a lot of different reaction from women. One woman, who was very baptist, would moan and build up to a final "OH GOSH", which made it hard for me to finish. Some of the facial expressions look very painful, and some women look happy. I tend to like the the loud ones who seem to go into a full blown seizure while they scream obscenities.
No two have ever been exactly the same , and I'm glad of that.