Which do Hobbyists and Providers Prefer?

A one hour session or a multi-hour (two or more)?

I know I like at least two hours. No matter how much the provider says she is not a clock watcher, one hour is just too short. I like the time to get comfortable with her and hopefully she gets comfortable with me. I also like talking a little about what are time together will entail, I think that is erotic. And I enjoy the feeling that there is no rush; I find that at least two hours gives plenty of time.

I also hate to finish and go. It's like I hate to eat and go, I like to sit and enjoy my meal savoring it and digesting it.

Finally, I like MSOG and I definetly need at least two hours to do that, though I would love to have a provider take a challenge and get me three times in two hours (has only happened once about three years ago, so I am way over due).
A one hour session or a multi-hour (two or more)?

I know I like at least two hours. No matter how much the provider says she is not a clock watcher, one hour is just too short. I like the time to get comfortable with her and hopefully she gets comfortable with me. I also like talking a little about what are time together will entail, I think that is erotic. And I enjoy the feeling that there is no rush; I find that at least two hours gives plenty of time.

I also hate to finish and go. It's like I hate to eat and go, I like to sit and enjoy my meal savoring it and digesting it.

Finally, I like MSOG and I definetly need at least two hours to do that, though I would love to have a provider take a challenge and get me three times in two hours (has only happened once about three years ago, so I am way over due). Originally Posted by g3wq9xg

Multi hour dates by far are the best. The sensual passionate lover that I am. I seldom ever spend just an hour with gentleman. Simply not enough time to truly enjoy a man in every way possible.
I agree an hour really isn't enough time!! Because once you get your hands on a beautiful woman an hour seems like a second. Maybe not literally but time flies by so dang fast. Usually I'm more of a clock watcher than the ladies are because, I don't want to have to be told "times up." Thankfully it doesn't happen often.