Haircut and Rub and Tug

Are there any places like these on the West side near Katy or energy corridor? And tips would helpful
  • Owj
  • 11-05-2020, 11:48 AM
GGT is on Jones. You could stop at Johnny’s on SH 6. The guy is a barber and one of the 2 gals can take care of the rest.
Chi Hair and Nails on HWY 6
So how do you steer towards the extras? If nothing else are they decent haircut?
  • fluff
  • 12-22-2020, 07:06 AM
So how do you steer towards the extras? If nothing else are they decent haircut? Originally Posted by Carbon Ion
Ask for a bikini shave by the girls
Ask for a bikini shave by the girls Originally Posted by fluff
Do you mean Waxing, Or have the girls wear bikinis?
This is a thing?
following.. would definitely like to a read a blow by blow account.
Try asking about a massage instead . Get on the table and explore; see ow much will she let you feel her up? At some point she will either say no, or tell you how much it costs.
That is true Mr ICU.
I worked in China, haircut and BBBJ was $12.

The haircut was horrible, it was a male barber. But the BBBJ was great, yes, it was a female!!!.
I worked in China, haircut and BBBJ was $12.

The haircut was horrible, it was a male barber. But the BBBJ was great, yes, it was a female!!!. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Same in Korea. It was a gas.
That’s amazing. At GGT’s the total will be 100 but the haircut is decent. The age of the masseuse is about 50 years older though.
Same in Korea. It was a gas. Originally Posted by skismx5

I didn't get a hair cut in Korea, but I did get a BBBJ and many HJ's at the barber shop.
Just have to look for 2 barber poles turning the opposite direction. Those were the good places.
  • Owj
  • 01-03-2021, 09:07 PM
I always thought the good places were locals only.