fake reviews

what do you do if you know for a fact a provider has false reviews on other sites? do you keep quiet or warn people? just curious?
How would one know for a fact they are fake? What about them is fake? Services? Opinion of how she looks? Bait and Switch?

Personally, I find it looks like drama when a provider is the one to say so, unless the girl is alert worthy as in rip offs or LE. Best to let the hobbyists speak for themselves or she is likely to just use the "jealous of me" card.
Most guys look at reviews from various sites. They pay attention to the lady, the reviewer(s), and the site. Guys read between the lines, check other reviews and do a lot of homework. Often, input is sought in the Men's Lounge if something doesn't look right.

Make an alert if you know it's alert-worthy to protect others. Otherwise it might be best to stay quiet, maybe author posts like this one, so guys are reminded fake reviews exist.
I always look to see other reviews by the same hobbyist. If thats the only one then I do get a little suspect of the review. Especially if the reviewer just joined the review site
I always look to see other reviews by the same hobbyist. If thats the only one then I do get a little suspect of the review. Especially if the reviewer just joined the review site Originally Posted by burkalini
+1
What type of false reviews? False reviews written by hobbyists or false reviews written by and/or for the provider? I've seen several providers on E.com who have received reviews from clients they claim to have not seen. I've also seen a new provider who has one review and it is the only review by that reviewer/client/hobbyist. Just curious which one you are talking about.

Personally, I won't see a provider who has 1 review unless the reviewer has a history dating back at least 6 months with 3 or more written reviews.

I know it is a double edges sword for the providers. No reviews tends to scare off would be clients. On the other hand, clients are hesitant to TOFTT.

I think it is important for new providers to develop some sort of a relationship with an experienced/well reviewed provider-- something like a mentorship. The mentor could help the new girl break into the hobby by vouching or recommending the new gal to some of her clients. I've even heard one such arrangement where the seasoned provider brought the new girl on a doubles in order to teach the new girl how a date works. I thought that was kind of innovative.
i agree with you it was just a general question..we all know people use fake reviews and fake profiles for whatever stupid ass reason which is beyond me....and i agree with the more exp. providers helping the newbies but sometimes that will come back to bite you in the ass....
What type of false reviews? False reviews written by hobbyists or false reviews written by and/or for the provider? I've seen several providers on E.com who have received reviews from clients they claim to have not seen. I've also seen a new provider who has one review and it is the only review by that reviewer/client/hobbyist. Just curious which one you are talking about.

Personally, I won't see a provider who has 1 review unless the reviewer has a history dating back at least 6 months with 3 or more written reviews.

I know it is a double edges sword for the providers. No reviews tends to scare off would be clients. On the other hand, clients are hesitant to TOFTT.

I think it is important for new providers to develop some sort of a relationship with an experienced/well reviewed provider-- something like a mentorship. The mentor could help the new girl break into the hobby by vouching or recommending the new gal to some of her clients. I've even heard one such arrangement where the seasoned provider brought the new girl on a doubles in order to teach the new girl how a date works. I thought that was kind of innovative. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
If it's real it does it's job. If it's fake fuckem
I think it is important for new providers to develop some sort of a relationship with an experienced/well reviewed provider-- something like a mentorship. The mentor could help the new girl break into the hobby by vouching or recommending the new gal to some of her clients. I've even heard one such arrangement where the seasoned provider brought the new girl on a doubles in order to teach the new girl how a date works. I thought that was kind of innovative. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
When I had my agency, I used to do that with inexperienced girls whenever possible; most appreciated it but it made some nervous to have to perform in front of the boss!
  • dcarr
  • 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Been wondering about some of the reviews myself. Been around long enough though to know that reviews by certain guys are accurate.