this is one of the best sites

I really enjoy this site and boards seems for the most part to be free of drama and BS....
oh and in addition allows both sides to get a feel for how the other side (hobbyist and providers) sees things and different opinions...i love that
I agree. This is a good board. I just wish it was a bit more national in scope. It is very Texas centric. Nothing wrong with that. Heck, it makes me want to go to Texas and meet some of those fine Texan providers
ECCIE is run by the most reputable people in the business, the moderators are fair and balanced, and is IMO the number 1 site for reviews and the class of people that advertise and post. And the guys on ECCIE are for the most part THE BEST!!!!
makes me want to go to Texas and meet some hobbyist..you have some great providers close by..lol
I agree. This is a good board. I just wish it was a bit more national in scope. It is very Texas centric. Nothing wrong with that. Heck, it makes me want to go to Texas and meet some of those fine Texan providers Originally Posted by Cpalmson
yes--its awesome!!!!
I really enjoy this site and boards seems for the most part to be free of drama and BS.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
oh and in addition allows both sides to get a feel for how the other side (hobbyist and providers) sees things and different opinions...i love that Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
ECCIE is run by the most reputable people in the business, the moderators are fair and balanced, and is IMO the number 1 site for reviews and the class of people that advertise and post. And the guys on ECCIE are for the most part THE BEST!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

I agree!