Age question for providers

I've noticed that some ladies have an age minimum for clients they are willing to see, usually 30. I easily meet that requirement, so that's good for me, but what is the reason? Is it because younger guy's are more energetic, expect more shots, and consequently more work? Also, isn't it true that older guy's have more ED issues, and wouldn't that be even more work than a young stud? Is there age range that's ideal? Just curious
This is a great question! I am going to give you some reasons that apply to many providers, but I am not necessarily speaking for myself. I do not have an age requirement. Some of these things have applied to my experiences as well, though.
Younger clients:
- Expect to be able to pound a woman as hard, as long, and as many times as he wants
- Are more likely to be aggressive and inexperienced enough to accidentally hurt us
- Often expect a PSE from a girl who only advertises the GFE
- Ask for discounts and/or more time because they are “young and hot” (This is a fact!)
- Often verbally express the idea that we are or must feel lucky to be seeing them
- Feel the need to explain over and over that they’re not with us because they “can’t get some” on their own
- Often don’t know the rules of the game

It has been my personal experience that they tend to respect us less. Most of the younger men I have seen (most, not all), see me as a delicious piece of meat. Now, I most certainly am that very thing, but the older gents see that there is so much more that goes along with it!
Don't kid yourself bobalouie...I see many older hobbyists who outride the younger ones. It's a stereotype to think that just because a hobbyist is more mature, means they can't get it up...or can't last.

The reasons why I put an age limit:

1. My age...most of the younger hobbyists are the same age as my son. It makes me feel creepy to have a session with someone who reminds me of my kids.
2. The younger hobbyists who I've met are the ones who get attached and turn stalkerish.
3. They don't see anything wrong with trying to haggle
4. Are not considerate of my time
5. Try to shortchange
6. Have a wham-bam-thank you mam attitude

Like I said, this is from my personal experience.
I've had several "young studs" in the past who had a problem getting it up, I assume it must be the nerves. Inexperience and lack of respect (because we sell our services) leads to inappropiate and/or degrading remarks....

I've had several older gents, whom weren't gents at all, whom also had a lack of respect issue going on and has shortchanged me.....

Bottom line for me: I personally do not put an age limit, because does it really matter if I did?

During screening, if I notice rudeness of any nature whatsoever, I do not book. It doesn't matter to me if your 18 or 65. And if I book with you, and during the session I am uncomfortable and made to feel less worthy than thou... well, lets just say your off my buddy list!!!

To the hobbyists who know how to play, thank you very much. You are what keeps me going!
I actually just had this conversation earlier with someone. A gentlemen, somewhat new to the hobby, showed up at my incall and asked if he was "too old". I would say he was in his 40's or so. I told him he was silly and that actually, I prefer to see gentlemen over 30. The reason being is that a lot of the younger guys play games, I have more problems with the younger ones trying to negotiate rates, services, etc. Older gentlemen are more respectful of boundaries and typically, not so cocky. I have had some younger clients assume that because they are younger, that they can overstay their welcome because they aren't the "typical hobbyist". (Rolls eyes)

Now don't get me wrong, the things i said above DO NOT apply to everyone. I have a couple mid-20's regular clients and there are definitely exceptions there.

Hope that helps, and thats my .02 FWIW.

Lux
Called class and the other generation seems to be lacking in it... and if I hear one more time how 'good looking they are' I really will throw up lol! I simply tell them they should act their age and chase it the way all the men did before them..its called old school for a reason haha.... xxoo annie
  • oden
  • 05-01-2010, 12:21 AM
I agree that for the most part age is a good screening tool. That said, I don't think a man changes his spots as much a leopard. I am so grateful for a provider that taught me so much how to channel my energy and make it special for me and her as a young man.
This was a long time ago, but trust me, it still one of my best experiences and one that I would hope any young man could experience. It definitely changed my life regarding sexual relations and made me more cognizant of pleasing my partner in or out of the hobby world.

Young guys, be respectful and listen to these girls, they will change your world. You did not invent sex. I'm not ashamed to say I'm still learning! Aah, but 1977 Austin!
I have asked this same question plenty of times. Being 24 years old myself and having the consistent problem about providers having age limits. Ive came to live with it. If you ask me us younger guys would have more problems getting it up because we are more worried about what the woman thinks. Ive always wondered if it makes the providers job easier if the man is older. Less attraction therefore less tension. Less work and makes it easier for them to live with themselves. Lets face it, not every provider enjoys what she does. I talked to a lady couples months back and she told me that she has a twin brother my age. Therefore, it made her fell strange. Then i wonder how do you date? All older guys?
Jpjohnson, I am 24 as well. I think you're making a mistake in thinking that most providers are more attracted to the younger clients. I personally am far more attracted to older men. Even more importantly, you are indirectly saying that the younger guys are more attractive to us, and the prevalence of that opinion is one of the problems with younger gents.

I'm not trying to attack you, so please do not take offense....I just want you to know how you might look to some readers. Also, I don't think that you meant to suggest that providers have trouble living with themselves because of what they do, either, because that could potentially be indicative of a negative attitude on your part about their chosen lifestyle. I know that you had your "not every provider enjoys what she does" disclaimer, but please consider that a very large percentage of providers have the age requirement. By theorizing that this is a big reason for the age policies, you have effectively implied that a great number of us have trouble living with what we do. Not your intention, I'm sure.
Although the roles are reversed, I am reminded of the letter Benjamin Franklin wrote to a much younger man an taking an older woman (as opposed to a younger one) for a mistress:

But if you will not take this Counsel [to get happily married], and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!

Franklin's 8th reason may have something to do with providers preferring younger men.
Also, isn't it true that older guy's have more ED issues, and wouldn't that be even more work than a young stud? Originally Posted by Bobalouie
Nope. As an "older guy" I don't have any problem getting up. I have a script for Vitamin V. I assume most guys with ED issues have a similar script.

However, one reason a lady might like an "older guy" is that although "getting it up" isn't much of an issue, we tend to have only one pop. So once we pop, we're pretty much done.

That is where it is less work for a provider. Even after popping, Vitamin V keeps it up, but there is no second+ pops.
I started hobbying when I was 28. Back then, whenever I wanted to see a provider that had an age limit, I always sent her an email asking if she would be willing to make an exception. The response was always "as long as you're kind, mature and respectful, I'll meet you." Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never had a problem seeing providers with age limits.
As for "pops" I have no issues with this at all. Actually, I know a mature hobbyist friend in Austin that can manage five in 1hr and he's a boat load of fun!

I suppose if I were a 20-30 something provider I would see anyone as long as they are respectful and clean.
I started hobbying when I was 28. Back then, whenever I wanted to see a provider that had an age limit, I always sent her an email asking if she would be willing to make an exception. The response was always "as long as you're kind, mature and respectful, I'll meet you." Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never had a problem seeing providers with age limits. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
Hi,

I am one that believes if you have an "ole" soul being in your twenties things will be just fine with me seeing you. But it will take a few emails or IM' before I set an appointment though.

Sincerely,
Wet

"Older" is a desired attitude -More wisdom, know how to please, have kick ass stories and a twinkle in their eye! Most like foreplay and kissing and THAT is a huge plus. AND they appreciate us ladies soooooooooo much more...