Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyer Indicted on Murder

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/da...ean/index.html

wow.. details must be interesting.

IIRC, only 3 U.S. Police Officers in the past Dozen years or so, have been charged with murder while on duty.. 2 of them this year in North Texas.
  • MRMR
  • 11-30-2018, 02:59 PM
Sad situation all around.
When you shoot an unarmed Man in his Apartment (Amber in wrong Apartment) it is hard to see it going in any other direction.
Sad situation all around.
When you shoot an unarmed Man in his Apartment (Amber in wrong Apartment) it is hard to see it going in any other direction. Originally Posted by MRMR
I think most people will be surprised, if not shocked at a murder indictment. I think it is clear that Guyger's account does not gel with the evidence.. I'm interested to see the details, what the Grand Jury found that contradicted Amber.

remember, "most" people were exonerating Amber in those first few days after the shooting. "unfortunate accident".. then the shift was to "something needs to be handed down".. but that was manslaughter or criminal mischief. I think the murder folks were well under 10%. something went awfully wrong that night, and there is much more to the story than was ever leaked to the Media.
I would love to go witness that trial in a year or so. Maybe I be retired by then and will. A Dallas officer muders an innocent man in his home in cold blood. Wtf Dallas...who do you hire to protect n serve your stupid city? Dallas sucks. Butt they have their vice squad lol
A Dallas officer muders an innocent man in his home in cold blood. Wtf Dallas...who do you hire to protect n serve your stupid city? Dallas sucks. Butt they have their vice squad lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
wait a sec.. the Grand Jury is recommending that the DA charge Amber with murder.. if she is, another jury needs to find her guilty of murder.

I'm trying to keep Vice off your back.. you know these people stick together
I was not one of those people that thought she’d be exonerated. She did everything wrong. Nothing about the shooting, or circumstances surrounding the following days gelled. A murder charge is appropriate.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/da...ean/index.html

wow.. details must be interesting.

IIRC, only 3 U.S. Police Officers in the past Dozen years or so, have been charged with murder while on duty.. 2 of them this year in North Texas. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She was not on duty.
  • Crock
  • 12-01-2018, 10:13 AM
I'm surprised.

I think B Three is not: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2420390&page=6

She thinks this might be her best chance at emerging from criminal court without a conviction.
I was not one of those people that thought she’d be exonerated. She did everything wrong. Nothing about the shooting, or circumstances surrounding the following days gelled. A murder charge is appropriate. Originally Posted by Ronin3
true, there are a lot of weird things, weak explanation, stuff not matching up. but beyond that.. why did she kill him? I think the Grand Jury has some kind of motive in mind that we, the Public, does not know.. I don't think they would press a murder charge otherwise. the one thing Amber has going for her, if you can call it that, is the fact that her apartment was directly below his.. of course, that could be a liability if she was bothered by noise coming from his place.. all "evidence" suggests noise was not a factor that night, since she was arriving home from work.

what will we learn in the coming days? anything? will the indictment be sealed, and it could be 9 months or more until we know more than we do now?
You are correct about things not matching up. She had to be impaired in some way. The doormat should have told her wrong apartment, not to mention apartment number. I am pretty sure blood work will come out in trial.
I'm surprised.

I think B Three is not: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2420390&page=6

She thinks this might be her best chance at emerging from criminal court without a conviction. Originally Posted by Crock
I totally agree. A murder conviction requires that she knowingly and willingly committed a crime. They better have hard evidence. If they don’t she will walk. Manslaughter or negligent homicide would have been easier to prove
This is a true crime epic book and movie. Can't wait for both. Sorry an innocent man, and possibly a past lover, had to give his life though.
So.... is the cunt guilty as charged. ??
  • MRMR
  • 12-02-2018, 08:05 PM
It will be interesting.
She may indeed be found not guilty of murder as by definition that required premeditation. Manslauder would probably be a much easier conviction.