Steve King Rising GOP Star- Like Jesus

I see this guy in the news all the time. He is a rising star of the Trump Party

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...gement-826673/
How goofy. Then again it's not surprising you would post this.
How goofy. Then again it's not surprising you would post this. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What's goofy about it?. He said he was like Jesus.
  • oeb11
  • 04-28-2019, 10:06 AM
SomeOne should be worshipping at the altar - after all the pseudo-religious posts.

Steve King should resign from Congress.
What's goofy about it?. He said he was like Jesus. Originally Posted by themystic
Well lets see if he can give sight to the blind.
  • oeb11
  • 04-28-2019, 10:16 AM
How about Common Sense to the DPST's

On consideration - not even Yuckko-Ono's consort could achieve that task.
Well lets see if he can give sight to the blind. Originally Posted by Levianon17
His name is The King. Coincidence? I think not. He was born in a manager in Iowa to a father named Joseph and Mother named Mary. He spent his early life as a carpenter but little is known after his 12 birthday. He was later adopted by Mildred and Emmett
He must think he’s John Lennon.
  • oeb11
  • 04-28-2019, 10:33 AM
He means Emmitt Smith - must be a Cowboy fan now located in Dallas!!!
Austin will miss it's resident Liberal firebrand!
His name is The King. Coincidence? I think not. He was born in a manager in Iowa to a father named Joseph and Mother named Mary. He spent his early life as a carpenter but little is known after his 12 birthday. He was later adopted by Mildred and Emmett Originally Posted by themystic
Whats next. Does he believe when you die your sole goes to a mechanic shop in Buffalo.
Is he Jewish ?
Out of curiousity, who is themystic's choice(s) for 2020 Presidential Candidates?
Out of curiousity, who is themystic's choice(s) for 2020 Presidential Candidates? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It won't be Trump. So any one of the idiots wearing the Jackass pin, lol.
Out of curiousity, who is themystic's choice(s) for 2020 Presidential Candidates? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Biden Harris is going to take Tump down. Biden will just get better at the trash talk. I think he will hammer Trump on the broken promise of the wall and his cozy relations with autocrats
  • oeb11
  • 04-28-2019, 04:43 PM
Biden's cozy relations with Russian/Ukrainians will come back to bite him

Not to mention his "touchy-Feely" grasping hands.