Global warming: why you should not worry

Let me recap:

It's a scam.
They’ll just cal it Global cooling and a second Ice Age will destroy everyone in 12yrs.
Yupper and Manhatten should be underwater Per the god Al Gore
They’ll just cal it Global cooling and a second Ice Age will destroy everyone in 12yrs. Originally Posted by bambino
Cmon guys, get with the program. There is no longer global warming or cooling. It's climate change and regardless of which way it goes it's man's fault and it's going to destroy everyone in 12 yrs.

We've been through almost 50 years of the various gloom and doom scenarios. And wow, Manhattan has survived being both frozen out and underwater several times over.
Let's see... 1970-fluorocarbons were going to erode the ozone layer. We will all die unless we vote dimocrack.

1980's- acid rain would dissolve our eyes. We will all die unless we vote dimocrack. 1980's- all the top soil would be gone from the great plains... We will all die of starvation unless we vote dimocrack.

Now- the climate will change!!! We are all going to die in 10 to 12 years (depending on which dimocrack politician you believe), unless we vote dimocrack.

See a pattern?

If a democrack, probably not. Seeing a pattern and understanding it's relevance is a sign of a high I.Q.
Yeah, WE all gona die -IF we don't give the millions to the Al Gores of the world that are going to fix it all
  • Tiny
  • 05-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Yeah, WE all gona die -IF we don't give the millions to the Al Gores of the world that are going to fix it all Originally Posted by rexdutchman
So they can take a chunk of it and fly around on their private jets
So they can take a chunk of it and fly around on their private jets Originally Posted by Tiny

It isn't fashionable these days to travel to a European climate change summit in anything less than a G650. I mean, would you really want eminences such as Al Gore to suffer the indignity of flying first class on an airliner?
So what if the poor bastards have to set their A/C to 80 in Houston?
I can move to Canada. No prob.