Looking for a unicorn - Skinny girl with big, shapely naturals

By "big" I mean C-cup or better. Perhaps even large Bs.

It seems like the slender, model type bodies are all A cups and the natural D cups are always attached to plump girls that need to hit the gym.

So, I am looking for the unicorn - a slender waif type body with nice, natural handfuls. Perky nipples a plus.

She doesn't even have to be in Dallas. I will take recommendations for other cities if you know of a lady elsewhere.

Remember: NATURALS!!! Anyone can still double Ds on a skinny stripper. They rarely look good. And feel worse.

Here is an example:
And another example:
This one would clean out my bank account:

I just saw your girl at Twin Peaks I-10 west side of Houston, tits on a stick,. That were jiggly!
This is Jenya:

{staff edit-ck}
That shit don't real. Haha
Isn't there a newbie in the WW section from like 2 wks ago that it's this profile?
Molly Magnum is the girl
It looks like three of the pictures I posted above were part of a slideshow. When the picture timed out, the link was lost. Sorry.

But the Met Art website has a lot of good examples:
(edit by staff)
Molly Magnum is the girl Originally Posted by Roothead
Thank you. She looks perfect.
My buddy goes to Odessa, Ukraine once a year.

Peep out the ladies in the adult business there.
  • 08-06-2014, 08:59 AM
ExNyer you and I have similar taste curious if Nastya meet your criteria? https://www.preferred411.com/P140762 I've seen her several times she has the Victoria Model look and is incredible in bed
ExNyer you and I have similar taste curious if Nastya meet your criteria? https://www.preferred411.com/P140762 I've seen her several times she has the Victoria Model look and is incredible in bed Originally Posted by 5150
Not to hurt her business but hers are manmades. Ex was pretty specific.
Maggie May has some giant natural fruit but she might be a little more "filled out" than you want.

This might be a unicorn search. Every girl I can think of has manmades or isn't slim. Quite the combo.
My buddy goes to Odessa, Ukraine once a year.

Peep out the ladies in the adult business there. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Nice