Favorite Impromptu Session Moments

I was just thinking back to fun I have had in the past and was wondering what unexpected actions during a session got you most excited at the time. Something not on a menu and that realistically you couldnt see coming.

For myself there was a girl I had seen a couple times already. She was a dancer and I love a good lap dance so I had her start giving me a dance on the couch. She was down to just her panties in no time and she took my belt off and pushed my jeans to the floor which caused a loud clunk when my pocket knife fell out. She reached down and picked up my Spyderco Endura 4 (mid sized pocket knife), complemented it, opened it, and then cut her panties off. It really set the tone for the rest of the night too.

There was already a lot of trust between us or me forgetting the knife in my pocket could have started a problem or her opening the knife could have been a problem, but for that particular girl in that moment it really worked.
Her- I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat. Me- I would love to, but I'm tapped out. Her- don't be silly, I invited you, my treat.
Her- I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat. Me- I would love to, but I'm tapped out. Her- don't be silly, I invited you, my treat. Originally Posted by Mizzou82
Have had that happen myself. The first time it was also after a 2 hr outcall turned into an overnight though, haha.
When I lived back east 20 yrs ago. Business took me to DC 3-4 times a yr. Had a gal I had seen twice before. Wanted something different but nothing panned out. Called her and she was available but she said only for oral cause she was on her period. I said fine as I never need FS with a gal. After the first pop she says she would do anal with me. I thought she meant next time. I ignored it, recovered and she got me off with another BJ. 2 days later I get an email saying she felt hurt cause I didnt screw her in the ass and she was horny as hell.

I missed out. Never saw her again.
Figured out to to put cowgirl spurs on a barefoot gal.
We were laughing so hard with the related jokes, that kept flying from both of us, that the clock wasn't just broken, it was destroyed.
  • pun77
  • 07-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Two things in the same session with Kinky Kara. First, her asking me to put a vibrating egg up her ass for the entire session. Gave a little different feel to intercourse. Second, having her puke on me just as I was cumming in her mouth. I felt a warm sensation running down my cock and balls. I knew I couldn't be cumming that much, but wasn't sure what the hell was going on. It actually felt pretty good.....until she said, "sorry, I just threw up on you." I was a little weirded out at first, but she offered me her shower. By the time I got out of the shower, everything was cool. Like I said, it felt good, but don't think I'd ever request it. Lol.
Picking up a provider to go on a vacation trip. As we are headed to the airport she just unzips me and starts giving me head in the car. Nice way to start a trip.
Met a new lady for seafood dinner with a nice wine - just to get to know her. After dinner we held hands and walked to her apartment building. When we got on the elevator I leaned over and kissed her, reached down and placed my hand on her butt; she reached over and grabbed my dick, which was already hard. She unzipped me turned around and bent over. "There was no denying that invitation." We completed our introduction and were presentable by the time the elevator reached her floor. The rest of the story began when we reached her apartment.

JR
Was on a weekend trip with a provider and we went out to a club. We were sitting on the rooftop patio when she declared "I'm gonna get us laid tonight!" and headed off. I was definitely confused, until she brought back a pretty older (well, closer to my age, I mean) woman. My date proceeded to charm the pants off this woman -- literally. Later that night we were all together in the hotel king sized bed. It was a great night.

The next morning I wasn't sure if I needed to tip the woman or not. She turned down cab fare so I took that to mean she was either not on the clock, or not in the hobby at all.