Out of town for a while

I am leaving town first thing tomorrow morning. I don't know exactly how long I will gone, at least 1-2 weeks, possibly longer.

My Mom was diagnosed with cancer two weeks ago. I had hoped to have more time with her, but God doesn't always answer prayers with a 'yes'. Someday I will find a way to be grateful that her illness was so short, I've seen what a long battle with cancer looks like, and its horrific. But for now, I just feel like I'm on a nightmare roller coaster with no brakes.

I will be leaving my laptop and phone at home. Right now, my only focus is my family. I apologize ladies that I will be unavailable for references while I'm gone.
PS. My BP ad is set to auto-renew and has a few days left on it. I am sure someone will wonder why my ad is still popping up after leaving town. So if you see my ad pop up tomorrow morning, now you know why.
My condolences. I know what you are going through, my father died of cancer. Have a safe trip. Prayers
Prayers to you and your family during this time. May peace be with you.
Sorry to hear that my mother died of cancer 3 years ago she suffered for 8 months. I know what your feeling. Good luck.
  • Roboz
  • 07-04-2015, 06:32 PM
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Peace and my prayers travel with you Stacy.
Safe travels
Condolences
So very sorry. Wishing you and your family all the best.
  • Emmie
  • 07-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Prayers to you and your family Sins!!
Probably too late for you to see this, Stacy, before you head out in morning, but wanted to add to the long list of those who are sending prayers your way to you and your family. Hugs, my dear. And safe travels.
God does work in strange ways Stacy. You and your family will be in my prayers.
hugs and best wishes my sweet friend
My deepest sympathies, sweetheart
Prayers sent to your family
Wow Im so sorry... One of my good friends passed last year from this. I will keep you in my prayers.