Photos?

Hey all....i am new and have a few nice pics on my showcase

would love to hear from a guy who will do some amazing photos for me

for exchange or low price

thanks guys
SKBinks will do a good job for you Hun.
ditto...hes the best!
PM sent. BTW, Thanks Rlo and Dallas.
Hello Suzanna, I'd also recommend .... Me! I have worked with pro-models, Amateurs and women of all shapes and ages I'm a professional photographer, have a studio and very discreet! See below for links to photo samples. PM me if you are interested in booking a shoot. Welcome to kc!!!
airbrush so bad that you don't even look like you in person , go with binks. I would recommend bcd personally.
Hey Suzanna, A BIG WELCOME to KC ! Give me a call or PM
I sent you a PM about the 3 professional photographers in town, that I know of, and that I recommend if you want to go that way, and notice they have all posted here.

BCD, 18th & Vine (Pretty_Girl_Shooter), @rlo726 are professionals and all at the top of their game and you will see there work all over eccie.
Thanks for the shout out PapaBilly and SKBinks! SweetSuzanna did you ever find your photographer? If not and you are still looking, I am available and can send you pricing. Just send me PM with your email addy and I'll reply with info.

airbrush so bad that you don't even look like you in person , go with binks. I would recommend bcd personally. Originally Posted by papabilly
I sent you a PM about the 3 professional photographers in town, that I know of, and that I recommend if you want to go that way, and notice they have all posted here.

BCD, 18th & Vine (Pretty_Girl_Shooter), @rlo726 are professionals and all at the top of their game and you will see there work all over eccie. Originally Posted by skbinks