ATFs.......

I found a similar question in another section--

what type of a gent or provider earns your ATF rating?????

I have several ATFs......the way to get there is to be respectful...be unique...and enjoy me as much as I enjoy you!

So describe,without naming names,your favorite qualities in your ATF!
{and maybe a cool experience yall shared}
what type of a gent or provider earns your ATF rating????? Originally Posted by DallasRain
The priority:
Great personality.
Always friendly.
Can hold up a conversation.
Makes me believe she enjoys me being around.
Doesn't make me feel like I'm being rushed out the door.

The Pluses:
Great body.
Excellent BJ skills.
Always makes sure I am spent before I leave if that is what I am there for.
Just great all around sex.
My ATF has to like to do the things I like to do but also be willing to try new things and be at least a little kinky. She also has to have her TCB stuff together, meaning she needs to communicate promptly, be on time, and not try to move dates around so she can fit another guy in. She keeps the appointments she makes. The business end is almost as important as the great sex just for a no drama experience. She has toys and enjoys using them on herself and me and having me use them on her.
I don't think it can be an ATF unless it's obviously mutual. Those are my favorite dates. The ones where both of you are drained, the clock is running out but you're still talking, you get up to leave (don't want to take advantage of her time) and she says don't worry about the clock.
The priority:
Great personality.
Always friendly.
Can hold up a conversation.
Makes me believe she enjoys me being around.
Doesn't make me feel like I'm being rushed out the door.

Plus points
Great body.
Excellent BJ skills.
Always makes sure I am spent before I leave if that is what I am there for. Originally Posted by skbinks
Very slight edit - but this is an outstanding summary (with one highlight!).
Very slight edit - but this is an outstanding summary (with one highlight!). Originally Posted by HAG7591
Yeah, the "Just great all around sex" was the last thing on the list. If the priorities are met, it's not hard for the rest to feel great too. As long as she moves and doesn't fall asleep on me during. That's if we even have any BCD activity.

Glad to see someone else with the same priorities instead of just wanting a Slam-Bam-Thank-You-Ma'am ATF.
A+ skbinks Both people need to have fun and enjoy the time together. You should be able to talk and keep in touch even just to say hi how you doing!
So describe,without naming names,your favorite qualities in your ATF! Originally Posted by DallasRain
In addition to comments above, simply being able to easily go into, and maintain, girlfriend mode.
The above comments with this add-on actually covers a lot of topics inherent in our hobby world.
Doesn't have to be beautiful, just sexy as sin
Body type, spinner or just a tad bigger
I like Asian and Latina, but not a deal killer if she's not
Knows how to use her whole body on you
And most important, NASTY AS ALL FUCK!
Judging from most of the posts above, it's the non-BCD stuff that makes an ATF. Unless they're just nasty as fuck. Which will also keep me coming back. But if you put it all together... Oh boy. That's just trouble. In the best way possible.
What makes a provider an ATF? See Dallas for 2 hours and find out.
What makes a provider an ATF? See Dallas for 2 hours and find out. Originally Posted by arealpyne
awwwwwwwwwwww you are so sweet....and definately one of my ATFs!! See ya soon!!

I have quite a few ATFs....I luv ALL my clients but those ATFs hold a special place in my heart for various reasons.....it all comes down to a connection & personality!!!
Not supposed to name names, so I will just say one of my ATF has Livn written on her butt. Yep, connection and personality along with genuine caring.
ATF favorite qualities: personality; attitude; TCB skills; articulate/communicates effectively; respectful of my time; keeps her commitments; naughty; willingness to expand boundaries over time; creative; committed to ensuring BCD time is fun; zero drama; honest; appreciates by business and let's me know it's important to her.

Nearly impossible to find....but that's my list.