Blow Job Styles

So some like it fast and sloppy while others like it slow and deep. Other guys are just happy it's in a mouth. I'm young and curious so of course I wanna know every way possible to please the cock n balls
How would you like me to blow you?
Slow, soft tongue licking the head of my cock with occasional deep throat.
  • Dkayz
  • 07-20-2015, 04:51 PM
During 69 with lots of suction and deep throat once in a while if possible.
Like a Japanese BJ. Starts with lots of kissing the head and licking the shaft. Then running your lips up and down the top of the shaft, then into your mouth just before I shoot... Thanks for asking LOL!
ah haha, I see what she did there. Bet her phone is ringing off the hook now. :-)
Start slow and sensual. Finish like its a hot dog eating contest.
Those dimples are sexy as hell.

To answer your question, I don't care if you DT it, I want you to make love to it. Licking, kissing, bobbing up and down on it. I love when you hold it and run your moist lips up and down the front, back, sides, etc. I'm not real big on BS unless you are very gentle, then I love it, but you can hold them and caress them. Don't try to see how quick you can get me off, make it last. Even throw in some 69. Sugar, if you can do that for the whole hour, I would be in love and you could possibly be a new ATF.
Like Kaylen does it. No messing, hugs and kisses you and just takes it in. DT NQNS just the right amount of sloppiness, slowness, suction - ahhrrr bliss.
Ya, I'm not a big DT fan. It is ok, but feels like trying to fuck a wall sometimes. lol

Best BJ is making your mouth feel like a slippery wet pussy. Not big into slurpy saliva mess.
So far IVY all of the above....and all the different ways that are yet to be posted

Are all good with me.....Worship that bad boy!

Just no teeth!
Start off slow and sensual then work your way to DT. Mix in spit and handjob and BLS. Then move onto fast and hard strokes. Once I get close finish with CIMNQNS and keep sucking for another minute or so while its still sensitive.

That seems like a good place to start with a BJ.
Eye contact is key! I love watching a man's face as i slowly lick up the bottom of the shaft then swirl my tounge around the tip then swallow the whole thing!
Eye contact is key! I love watching a man's face as i slowly lick up the bottom of the shaft then swirl my tounge around the tip then swallow the whole thing! Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
Pop goes the Woody!!!!
I am a lust hungry woman & a woman's gotta eat!

worship that cock like its your last meal!
Lots of wet/swirling/teasing/licking and tongue lashings....and DO NOT forget the balls!!

GAWDDDDDDDD I LUV BALLS!!!
worship that cock like its your last meal Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lots of little nibbles?

Other than that, you are a woman after my own.....cock.