Are there a lot of guys who are up all night and like to play late into the night??

I get so horny late at night and love to play all night long. How many guys are there who enjoy late night fun?? or all night fun?
I prefer late nite sessions.
If you're of one of the Orthodox faiths, preferably Eastern, I wouldn't mind coming over late night to releave your stress.
I fuckn love the night that's when the freaks cum out!!!
Love the late night
Tye is the Goddess of late night fun....
I love going to get some at 2 in the morning, or whenever. Sometimes I'm wrapping up an encounter as the sun's coming up (kinda cool to see everyone going to work). It just seems to 'feel better' at that time for some reason rather than doing it during 'normal' hours.
I only work at night, plenty of gentlemen play at that time.
Usually I like daytime sessions but for a really hot woman I would definitely make an exception. I once got a booty call at 2:00 am and I couldn't get there fast enough.
If I had my choice I would be a night owl and play late night!! But due to my schedule mid day play is all I can do most of the time.
I only sleep 3 to 4 hours a day
The only time I'm up for late night fun (literally) is if I just left a nightclub. That definitely puts me in the mood for a provider. Besides, taking a lady home from a night club is like Chinese Algebra.
I love late night rendezvous!
Most of my sessions are late night/early morning.
Me personally I prefer daytime visits, but wouldn't mind a late night rendezvous for any ATF that I've seen regularly.