Help me with SA

I just got on SeekingArrangemnts and i have no idea what I'm doing.

1. Whats the going rate? Im looking to meet once a week for about 3 hours. Im willing to spend about $5-10k/month. Is this too low? Too high?

2. Wtf is a 'catfish'? Why would people bother with fake profiles? Do i need to watch out for them?

3. Any speical screening techniques? So much mail, so little time. I finally found one to meet, arrangement agreed upon, and when i suggested drinks or meal first to make sure we werent wasting time, she was less than cordial.

Edit: 4. and wtf is financial domination? Its like on every girls profile. It sounds fucking unpleasant. Like is this a requirement? I personally enjoy dominating my own finances
You need to ask all these questions in the Mens Lounge. You will get brutally honest opinions to your questions from the men.
Yeah maybe time for premium acess again. Hate writing reviews. Hopefully they open bitcoin payment soon
Randell, I offer my experience with SA.

In 2015, I joined. I placed my photo in my profile so ladies could see what I looked like. I was interested in one lady in particular, who was 20 at the time. We met for lunch. She told me she preferred my profile over others because in my profile I expressed interest in the arts. She said she chose me because of her interest in the arts.

She was a popular stripper at a club. She later told me she worried about telling me that she was a dancer. She had gone so far as to take classes on pole work, and she could do all the tricks on the pole. But she wanted to quit dancing.

We agreed to 4 nights per month, for 3500. She wanted it upfront. But I arranged to pay her monthly donation in four installments.

So, for 3500 per month, I reveived 20 hours of her time once a week. We met at a restaurant, had dinner and drinks, then went to my hotel, where she gave me everything she had, with a lot of help from the alcohol she consumed. I always got the very best dance from her, as she liked to strip to her favorite music.

I have saved all of the videos she allowed me to take, and when I show them to friends, they are amazed at my luck. For I was extremely lucky. It was 2015, and she had only joined SA three weeks previous to my meeting her.

It lasted two months. She asked if I would mind if she could have a second sugar daddy who offered her 5000 per month. I withdrew from the arrangement on good terms. We spoke a few times for a year, then we lost touch. Last time we spoke, she had a boyfriend and had left SA.

Looking back, I feel that choosing a lady who was new to SA was a good decision. My sugar baby was a great time at $40 and change per hour plus dinner and drinks.

So perhaps spend no more than 1000 per 24-hour encounter, and come to an arrangement of 4000 for four encounters per month. Some ladies there are sincerely looking for one sugar daddy to help them just enough to get them through the month.
Bflexiable, sundar, slubby i appreciate the help.

P.s. ladies my inbox is blowing up, im not actually interested in finding a Sugar Baby from this site. I love seeing y ou ladies but for a different type of experience
Bahaha...You're making enough to give a SB 5-10K a month and you can't figure this stuff out?

Btw,you might want to spend that cash on 2-5 different girls. Giving one girl that much comes with baggage later on when you decide to end it.

P.s. ladies my inbox is blowing up, im not actually interested in finding a Sugar Baby from this site.

I love seeing you ladies but for a different type of experience Originally Posted by randell
I bet that inbox is burning.cause ladies will never read this far down, management will be sending like 2 to 5 to that inbox.

Hope U don't use this handle at other sites.

Bahaha...You're making enough to give a SB 5-10K a month and you can't figure this stuff out?

Btw,you might want to spend that cash on 2-5 different girls. Giving one girl that much comes with baggage later on when you decide to end it. Originally Posted by DrBWC
Doc. U must have baggage that spends Ur 5-10K a month?

So 2-5 different SBs, one for each week of the month?
I bet that inbox is burning.cause ladies will never read this far down, management will be sending like 2 to 5 to that inbox.

Hope U don't use this handle at other sites.

Doc. U must have baggage that spends Ur 5-10K a month?

So 2-5 different SBs, one for each week of the month? Originally Posted by BossyWillson

Na I got off SA. I had a lot of success and even got some for free but my needs are different. Plus SA is to much work. I just want to pay a girl so I can leave. Lol
I just got on SeekingArrangemnts and i have no idea what I'm doing.

1. Whats the going rate? Im looking to meet once a week for about 3 hours. Im willing to spend about $5-10k/month. Is this too low? Too high?

2. Wtf is a 'catfish'? Why would people bother with fake profiles? Do i need to watch out for them?

3. Any speical screening techniques? So much mail, so little time. I finally found one to meet, arrangement agreed upon, and when i suggested drinks or meal first to make sure we werent wasting time, she was less than cordial.

Edit: 4. and wtf is financial domination? Its like on every girls profile. It sounds fucking unpleasant. Like is this a requirement? I personally enjoy dominating my own finances Originally Posted by randell
I have had several young ladies from SA. 1-2 year relationships, 19-35 y/o. Every arrangement is different. Some girls are per visit which is not really SD/sb to me. Mine have all been in the form of rent assistance / car payments, university costs, etc when needed. They were gorgeous and fun. I saw one of them almost daily 2 of them monthly as they were in Austin (I live in Dallas), One of the weekly. I prefer to pay for bills or needs rather than cash allowance as it feels more like a real relationship. These girls tend to be in-experienced industry wise / more innocent. They are like true girl friends. After testing which I insist upon before each relationship we tend to do everything a real bf/gf do w/o protection. You can find solid 9-10s if you are up front and honest with them for 2-4k/month in bills + paying for misc on dates like plays, food, etc. They are just inexperienced young girls that want to have fun and get paid doing so. Mine have all ended well for various reasons and I still see several of them as friends... I love seeking...
  • ap2
  • 01-15-2020, 06:56 AM
Work on your hustle and flow if you can. SA is the worst financial decision you can make. Don't spend angry money.
Nice read, but you just bumped a thread that was 1 1/2 years old.