SJ is back

So I hear SJ is back working with a new crew,any thoughts?
Link?
Stg ,look for "pretty red" 3 girls will try to paste and copy
Don’t see anything referencing SJ in that link
I sent text was told there were 3 girls, red beauty and then SJ.asked SJ pretzel? Then said theres only 1 SJ but wouldn't send pic to verify.shes missed but kinda made me wonder
Just hope SJ is in a better place.
girl in the ad is Madison son of u prob remember her .. she was ok but also had few bad reviews
Madison who? Shes the son of who?she doesnt look familiar
She’s got a lot of miles on that 30-year old face..
Who does? Red or sj?
Red
I meant some** of u prob remember * sorry yes she goes by red too shes got tattoos wings on her back
all these girls have a lot of miles on them... warren if you wanta Bentley its not going be happening here your gonna get Nissan Sentra at best lol..the more I follow this hobby the more I understand why I don't get in it... theres pluses and minuses ...but fuck this has shit ton more minuses then pluses. its excellent hobby for 55 plus single crowd but other than that its russian roulette
all these girls have a lot of miles on them... warren if you wanta Bentley its not going be happening here your gonna get Nissan Sentra at best lol..the more I follow this hobby the more I understand why I don't get in it... theres pluses and minuses ...but fuck this has shit ton more minuses then pluses. its excellent hobby for 55 plus single crowd but other than that its russian roulette Originally Posted by Funtimes44
You follow this, but you're not in it? Why would anyone bother to do that? "I follow golf closely, but I don't enjoy the sport."

Truth is: Choose wisely, be discerning, hone your intuition and then listen to it, and it's not half bad. Not in the least. Sometimes, it's fuckin' wonderful.