Pics

Got more pics from my photographer today.. Will crop to size allowed and post..

Woo hoo!!!

I love doing photo shoots..
Firehawk ur amazing is EVERY WAY !!!!
Love my rabbit fur coat!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20200414_084107-320x240.jpg (25.7 KB, 604 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20200414_084338-500x750.jpg (81.7 KB, 594 views)
So lies can cease..

Not that i should need to.. But i can disprove ALL w my txts..
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-1601909262~2-128x42.jpg (4.7 KB, 605 views)
Sent this entire face shot to a few pol that know me.. She they can chime in to prove that is actually me
This absolutely IS Kira . I’ve been seeing her since she began in our area . She’s a beautiful woman , both inside and out.
Thanx (Q) RODOSH!!
More pics to come.. Will be oosting them in my website too when my family matters can aettle for 30 seconds for me to crop my face out of pics...
More pics to come.. Will be oosting them in my website too when my family matters can aettle for 30 seconds for me to crop my face out of pics... Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Cant wait to see them. The ones you posted look great!
Wow so sexy!!
Anyone who does not think that these pictures are Kira is a fool. I have sen her at least 5 or 6 times and these are here pictures, she is a beautiful and sexy women who will fuck your brains out. If you have not seen this hot BI MILF who loves too fuck, the question is why not??
Lovely Pics. you are absolutely stunning.
Wow, cant wait for this to end. So sexy!!!
Those are nice , but I've seen better.... can't wait till this blows over... GGRRRrrrrrr
@woodbandit thats bc a pic isnt as nice as seeing me in person.. Ur soo sweet.. Wish i could show nipps but i think its against the rules now.. I'll double check.. I haven't had time to pist my pics on my website.. Family life been lil hectic.
Love your pics!! �� Read about you a lot over the past few years. Hoping to one day get together!!