info?

Have not seen her in a long time. Decent massage and there can be extras but there was always some drama. Nothing serious but like I said it’s been a while.
Went to see her a few months ago and she led me to a freezing semi-abandoned house in south Troy. Walked out.
christ lol...skip the gamers girls ..makes eros girls look like they are worth every penny... looks like the grim reaper is giving her a bear hug lol...I like them petite but christ thats a good drug habit or some major health concern skinny...if I fucked that I would ground my cock from all pussy for 2 weeks to teach him a lesson
thanks guys
Have seen Joy a few times over the years -- always drama, particularly the last few months. I thiiink the last few weeks she's been clean but who knows. Definitely not reliable though.

Go see Lilyana next week if you're looking for a massage with HE.
If this is the same girl I think it is (saw her years ago near the Albany County Jail), my one takeaway: "Was she born a female?"

I wouldn't recommend her - although she was nice enough, the drama in her life was high.
Lmao, she was definitely born a female.. of that I am certain, but the drama in her life is also definitely high. I guess Ease Spa in Troy is open again, maybe check that out if you’re looking for more extras than a Lily massage?