BJ

guys you like a provider to stay on your cock to your completely drained...half drained with little hand action or just cum on her face....my cock is extremely sensitive have about the first 2 pumps.. kinda takes away the senstation almost ticklish lol... again just curious
Personally prefer completely drained, but sometimes if they keep really going at it, it feels like too much. I've noticed how some just seem to click with me, they stay all the way down on it which is what I prefer, and some don't seem to change at all during and sometimes that can feel less pleasant if they stay on it longer. A little hard to explain for sure but hopefully you get the gist..
Mandy in Troy (http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...r/712881713308) gives one of the better BJs around. She stays on until she gets every drop, but knows how to back off at the end. She then swallows without drama or complaint. I know what you mean about some girls going at it too much at the end, but she has it down to a science She's so good that I've never even tried to fuck her. If I see her it's always just for a blowjob because it's so good. The only downside is the smoke smell, but if that's not an issue, or you can work around it, I recommend her.
From Florida, but I'm up here building summer home, haven't really found one up here that meets my standards. I like them to stay all the way down till I'm finished. I've got one in Florida that not only stays down to get it all, but then licks and suckles on the boys till I tell her to stop.
From Florida, but I'm up here building summer home, haven't really found one up here that meets my standards. I like them to stay all the way down till I'm finished. I've got one in Florida that not only stays down to get it all, but then licks and suckles on the boys till I tell her to stop. Originally Posted by hob782
Jordan Love used to give a great BJ, kind of as you described. Haven’t seen her in a while though.. I think she had a rip-off report a while back and there were recent reports of her walking. I may have to reach out to you next time I’m traveling to Florida..
I want too be completely drained and swallowed. Very few providers I have seen do that however.
BustyBabyGirl stays on it as long as you like.