What is a Sub Amp????

I have seen you guys use this term a lot but have no idea what the Sub is.
Suburban amp
SubAMPs are Asian massage parlors that generally are located outside of the areas in Dallas where full-service AMPs operate.

Generally, full service is not offered at subAMPS, though YMMV, depending on the establishment, the provider, how much money you have, and how well she knows you. From what I've read and experienced, you can expect to receive a decent massage with a happy ending. Sometimes, she'll get half naked; sometimes, she'll get all naked; sometimes, you might get to play with the kitty or DATY. It all depends.

Note that, although Fort Worth is hardly a suburb, the subAMP business model typically applies.
the "sub" stands for subpar in my estimation, but Suburban is the correct usage. and SL is right about Fort Worth, while it is hardly a suburb, it is worse than Arlington, regarding AMP service.
Let's not forget the SWBJ (Sarah-Wrapped Blowjob), which, when L2 is available, is sometimes the norm.

Also, based on experience and reviews, AMPs appear to be largely populated by Koreans, subAMPs by Chinese.
Let's not forget the SWBJ (Sarah-Wrapped Blowjob), which, when L2 is available, is sometimes the norm.

Also, based on experience and reviews, AMPs appear to be largely populated by Koreans, subAMPs by Chinese. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Never had a SWBJ, but it does seem to me it might actually be better than a CBJ? What say you all?
I think the right practitioner is the key. More than once it has been demonstrated that a skilled and determined woman can overcome any barrier.
Why should a guy settle for covered bj or saran wrapped bj when many
providers on eccie offer bareback bj?
...cuz it cums (see what I did there?) with a pretty good massage at a decent price. And, I don't have to schedule it, or splain why my car was parked there.
Why should a guy settle for covered bj or saran wrapped bj when many
providers on eccie offer bareback bj? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
yeah the massage, different woman (no girls there, lol) and asians rock my world
And I thought a Sub Amp was an amp in a submarine. Silly boy.

Let's not forget the SWBJ (Sarah-Wrapped Blowjob), which, when L2 is available, is sometimes the norm. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
This is not unique to TX. I was in Denver at an AMP and requested L2. She went to the fridge, took out her lunch, unwrapped a sandwich, and applied the wrap to my dick. It was so bizarre I never forgot it.
Did she put it back on the sandwich afterwards?
LOL I have no idea. After a quick clean up and checking my pee hole for crumbs I quickly got dressed and GTFO of Dodge. I never went back after that.