Pole Dancing ....

Have you ever been to an incall of which there was a stripper pole?
I've heard many women (in the hobby or not) have had these installed in the bedroom.
The thought occurs to me now and again ...but I would need to take some classes to have the total affect.

Just wondering .... do you guys run into this now and again?
And if so .... how do you feel about it?

Is it a turn on ?
Or .... would you rather spend your time getting down to business in the sheets?
I have seen about 5 providers that have strippers poles at their incall.It does nothing for me,even the ones at a strip club.
Easy answer.

I go to strip clubs to see strippers strip dance on a pole. I see providers to have F/S sex. IMO, no need for a provider to have a stripper pole at her residence.
Most of the home poles are not properly installed and some would easily rip out the ceilings altogether. Agreed with Wile. I've got the pole.
I worked out of a little love-shack upper-story-above-retail-stores apartment in Ventura & the proprietress had installed a stripper pole. Only one regular liked to see me spin on it. The rest just ignored it ....
OH...I know of one in Bedford
Interesting ....

I guess I'm surprised by the answers from the guys.

ok. So maybe I should take a class just for fun but not install one in the boudoir

But I have a silly question ..... what if you SO wanted to install one. Would that be a turn on?
Responding to the 3rd question. I would say it's cool, maybe want you to twirl on it for 20 seconds, then hit the bed to enjoy each other.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2022, 02:19 PM
Interesting ....

I guess I'm surprised by the answers from the guys.

ok. So maybe I should take a class just for fun but not install one in the boudoir

But I have a silly question ..... what if you SO wanted to install one. Would that be a turn on? Originally Posted by Torre Tames

Aren't your tricks that visit older guys? 70 and 80 year olds? You're asking questions for the 20s and 30yr old guys, maybe you haven't been to a high end strip club this century, mostly young bitches work there

I still remember this one young stripper go up 20 feet up a pole and do her thing on the way down. It takes great strength and talent to get to that level
Have you ever been to an incall of which there was a stripper pole?
I've heard many women (in the hobby or not) have had these installed in the bedroom.
The thought occurs to me now and again ...but I would need to take some classes to have the total affect.

Just wondering .... do you guys run into this now and again?
And if so .... how do you feel about it?

Is it a turn on ?
Or .... would you rather spend your time getting down to business in the sheets? Originally Posted by Torre Tames

I’d much rather spend time with you in the sheets, please
BLM
Aren't your tricks that visit older guys? 70 and 80 year olds?
You're so funny! And so clueless!
Gosh ....
What is it your business who I see and their age.
But .... and I continue to hesitate .... putting out my angelic knowledge ... I have a variety of clients of all ages.

Although I draw the line ... at 35.

Strip clubs ... I frequent them often with my clients.
The Lodge is my favorite ... great Lobster and Steak special on Thursdays!
The Men's Club on Northwest highway has a good lunch buffet .. but the girls seem to have an attitude and not so friendly.

BLM
if you're asking questions for the 20s and 30yr old guys, maybe you haven't been to a hgh end strip club this century, mostly young bitches work there

Yep. You would be amazed at the 20 and 30yo's who want my services. I have to turn many of them down. My son is 21 and it's a bit too close for comfort.
I still remember this one young stripper go up 20 feet up a pole and do her thing on the way down. It takes great strength and talent to get to that level Originally Posted by BLM69
And, ostensibly, lots of lube?
Do spill on the Bedford one Down, please.
Do spill on the Bedford one Down, please. Originally Posted by Drmlb555
Bliss
To my experience-- most of the gents who enjoy seeing ladies on the pole AND also see providers-- are generally going to not care about seeing a pole at a provider incall.

Its the same as camming-- Very very very few of my gents here have any interest in joining in on my camshows because they prefer the real thing. At BEST-- sometimes the guys who see me on cam will visit me when I hit the brothels because its the "chance to meet their favorite cam girl" type of situation in a legal environment (a lot of cam guys don't visit providers because they're scared of the legal

implications).

So really-- if you do much camming or put much content on OnlyFans-- heck, why not get one. Just know that you'll likely get more use of it for content creation than you would for in person meets.