Why does everything feel so.....

STAGNANT!!! OR IS IT REALLY JUST ME??? PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW...
lonely and bored
Gas and food prices skyrocketing from inflation gonna put a damper on a lot of people's fun. $100 for a tank of gas that cost $45 last year? Ouch.
If you’re in Addison/Galleria, I suspect you aren’t alone. Whenever I check the P411 Available Now ads, 95% are advertising in that area. Maybe it’s time some of you ladies move around town.
For most guys, the hobby is paid for by cash left over after paying all monthly expenses. Gas, groceries, everything really, is getting so inflated in price that the excess cash is less and less. Couple that with the fact that providers are also raising their rates, those guys when they have enough left over to have that disposable income, are seeing providers who they are established with and have a grandfathered rate.
If you’re in Addison/Galleria, I suspect you aren’t alone. Whenever I check the P411 Available Now ads, 95% are advertising in that area. Maybe it’s time some of you ladies move around town. Originally Posted by TinMan
Nailed it, Tinman!
I've left a sizeable amount of hobby dollars on the table many times over the past year or so here in Fort Worth when no one was available. Is sex really worth driving 50 miles for? . . .

Nope.
Gas and food prices skyrocketing from inflation gonna put a damper on a lot of people's fun. $100 for a tank of gas that cost $45 last year? Ouch. Originally Posted by challengerse17
What in earth do,you drive? My gas used to be aound $25. Now it’s a bit less than $35.
If you’re in Addison/Galleria, I suspect you aren’t alone. Whenever I check the P411 Available Now ads, 95% are advertising in that area. Maybe it’s time some of you ladies move around town. Originally Posted by TinMan
Well no I'm not I'm Addison and I don't plan on going to Addison. Me personally do not think it's smart for us providers to all congregate in one area. And plus I'm not very social with other providers so I would rather not be somewhere where they're all squashed together. I think it's crazy that SO many are in just one little city. I'm actually from Carrollton Farmers Branch area. Went to elementary and middle school ECT....and believe me when I say, I know all about that little area. And NO thank you.
For most guys, the hobby is paid for by cash left over after paying all monthly expenses. Gas, groceries, everything really, is getting so inflated in price that the excess cash is less and less. Couple that with the fact that providers are also raising their rates, those guys when they have enough left over to have that disposable income, are seeing providers who they are established with and have a grandfathered rate. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yes this makes perfect sense. Because I myself have really only been seeing regulars. And again believe me, I also know the dent that the economy is leaving. It's freaking ridiculous. It's literally hurting almost everybody financially. And here I said wondering when things are going to go back to normal and honestly I don't think they are.
With the state of the economy, especially gas when driving minimum 110 miles per day, my money is spent on more important things/people.
im calling it now.... the first girl that offers delivery service is going to make BANK!!!! you can get a 'food' delivery and when they come to drop off the 'food' you get a bj too. 200 bucks. or just skip the food and get a bj delivered to your door. 100 bucks. youre welcome.
I hobbied a shit ton last month but I will be taking a step back until August. I'll see a regular here and there but other than that I will not be splurging.

To be completley blunt and honest, some of you ladies have put yourself in a price braket that you really shouldn't be in. Before one of you ladies jump down my throat and give me the "I know what I'm worth" speech I also know what my orgasm is worth and it ain't worth $400-$500.

With that being said, us guys have to be really selective with who we see now. Do I want to spend money on a lady I have never seen before and take the risk of the session being hot garbage, or do I want to go with someone I have seen a few times that I know I have chemistry with?
im calling it now.... the first girl that offers delivery service is going to make BANK!!!! you can get a 'food' delivery and when they come to drop off the 'food' you get a bj too. 200 bucks. or just skip the food and get a bj delivered to your door. 100 bucks. youre welcome. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
I think that's called an "Outcall"
huh? they have that? ive been getting SCAMMED!!!! do you know how much gas is right now?!

I think that's called an "Outcall" Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
very well put. why risk a bad session with someone you may have a good time with vs someone you KNOW you will have a good time with.

I hobbied a shit ton last month but I will be taking a step back until August. I'll see a regular here and there but other than that I will not be splurging.

To be completley blunt and honest, some of you ladies have put yourself in a price braket that you really shouldn't be in. Before one of you ladies jump down my throat and give me the "I know what I'm worth" speech I also know what my orgasm is worth and it ain't worth $400-$500.

With that being said, us guys have to be really selective with who we see now. Do I want to spend money on a lady I have never seen before and take the risk of the session being hot garbage, or do I want to go with someone I have seen a few times that I know I have chemistry with? Originally Posted by txboi817

With that being said, us guys have to be really selective with who we see now. Do I want to spend money on a lady I have never seen before and take the risk of the session being hot garbage, or do I want to go with someone I have seen a few times that I know I have chemistry with? Originally Posted by txboi817
BINGO!

Good answer!