Meetup at Hotel (Hyatt) from Asian booking agent

I know the title is kinda hard to describe and this may belong in the AMP section.

But I'm planning on booking an appt with a Japanese gal found on Erotic Monkey.

I texted info for booking and within 5 min you get the standard

150hhr
180hr
280 vip etc.....

and the address of the hotel.

The photo of the girl in the ad is different than the girl in the text. I'm fine with that - I'm guessing they have a revolving door etc.

It's a Hyatt which seem to always be decent.

Anyhow just curious what the risks are in these situations. I've done meetups at hotels with zero verification before. It was only once and the gal was not who was posted online (very different - but I had booked an eastern european gal and it wasn't a great experience....)

Any risks I should consider in advance?

I'm new to the hobby and haven't dabbled in amp/sub-amp territory. I know this doesn't really qualify since it's not a massage parlor but I figured it shares some characteristics.

Thanks for everyone's help. I appreciate it.

I'm new to the hobby - about 3 months in.
I hope you were very careful what you said in your text.
Said nothing. Just asked for picture. Thank you!
They had one set up In a hotel in the middle of los colinas, i got to the hotel and they demanded a face pic, i quickly got out of there. To nice of an area to go through with it. It was an Asian agency by the ad.
They had one set up In a hotel in the middle of los colinas, i got to the hotel and they demanded a face pic, i quickly got out of there. To nice of an area to go through with it. It was an Asian agency by the ad. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
I had someone ask what kinda of car I was driving once.
If you openly disclose hotels addresses you are asking for a problem with LE or are being setup for a sting.