Recommendations for first AA woman

• KNFW
  • 06-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Any recommendations for my first AA woman in Fort Worth area? I've had Asian and Latina already. It's a bucket list thing I guess. TIA. PS...No BBW!
Go to cab east. Pick out what you like and set it up. Night or day shift though night has better selection. Also bucks wild in ft worth. Hell almost any strip club
Kayla Foxx would be my recommendation. Always a good time.
Kayla Foxx would be my recommendation. Always a good time. Originally Posted by assman25
Plus One
I'll be visiting the Dallas area at the end of the week if you have yet to fulfill your Ebony fantasies...
Hello ��
Has anyone ever seen this provider before!

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...a-1991ce5fbed2
Has anyone ever seen this provider before!

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...a-1991ce5fbed2 Originally Posted by leewinters6
You might want to try a reverse image lookup on that one. Her photos look very familiar from Twitter and IG. But I could be wrong.. if she turns out to be legit, let us know. I would hit that in a heartbeat
  • Crock
  • 06-08-2022, 10:00 AM
I can highly recommend both Str8Kandi and Meagan Mouthzilla. I haven't seen Str8Kandi in a while (I think she's still here), but she was great every time I saw her. Meagan Mouthzilla is definitely still active and easy to connect with.
Go full on black girl majic if your gonna pick your first sister to see.

Not a redboned. Not a mixed. Go full cast of Disney’s black panther Wakanda Forever skin chocolate or 70% cocoa at minimum. If she is in a relationship with a white guy in her civilian life and not a black man (no offense) choose another. For more realism.

Telling her that she’s your “first black” or the “token” “or the safest black to see” can either go really good as it presents a challenge to her and she wants to exceed standards for her race……..or she will be silently offended and either decline or still take your money in angst. There’s no in between.

Bonus points if she has natural hair that can get wet, or real hair that is long and hers and not purchased, features in her face not hidden with facial make up (her face shouldn’t be easy to draw), a curvy body with a ambidextrous set of butt cheek that bounces twice after each step (cause why waste your first black on a flat), and full mouth lips (think big mouth bass).

Super bonus points if you find a black provider to your liking that swallows.
Go during the day to Rick's in Ftw and see the chick I saw earlier this week. She said everything is available in the VIP but it's pricey. She has a tight body and perfect d's (probably fake) and a perfect bubble butt (probably fake but they're still really nice). Her face isn't the best but she's still pretty. She's tall and has barbie proportions.
Desirae in Addison but so worth the drive from funkytown. Shes a sex athlete so be prepared.
Desirae in Addison but so worth the drive from funkytown. Shes a sex athlete so be prepared. Originally Posted by Jet Streams
Do you have a link?
Plus three on Kayla Foxx
Hey Jet, any contact info on desarie ?
I could not find any reviews on her.
Thanks,