I upsetted a provider but have no idea what I did. Need some thoughts on the matter

So I had an appt with this provider early in the morning. I got her some breakfast and at first everything was great. We got into activities and about 30-35 mins in she appears to be irritated, she stopped moaning and stay very silence and I cannot finished for some reason. I asked her to give me a BJ to get my boy up and resume but another 5 mins past and I still can't finished so I gave up. At this point, she didn't want to speak to me. I tried to find out what happened, if I did something she doesn't like or idk somehow hurt her. She said "you ruined my day, just kidding" but I don't think she is kidding. She gave me a cold shoulder pretty much after that and I left 10 mins early clueless on what I did.

I texted her to say sorry and hope her day will get better but she doesn't respond. I went home and tried to figure out what I did wrong. I remember when I pulled out the condom looked a little pink so I don't know if I make her kitty sore or what

Obviously, I do not want this to happen again so if you have any thoughts on the matter, I really want to hear it so I can learn from this

Edit: This is the 2nd time I see her
"Condon was a little pink "...
Maybe she was starting her time ifvthe month and she realized she's gonna be no play for a week? ��

Since you have reached out a few times and she hasn't responded, I'd just move on. She's going to see this thread (if she's a provider here) and if she still doesn't respond to you, I'd still move on.

You tried. At least she can't say you didn't. And if you know you didn't do anything wrong, well...that's just one client she no longer has....imo
"Condon was a little pink "...
Maybe she was starting her time ifvthe month and she realized she's gonna be no play for a week? ��

Since you have reached out a few times and she hasn't responded, I'd just move on. She's going to see this thread (if she's a provider here) and if she still doesn't respond to you, I'd still move on.

You tried. At least she can't say you didn't. And if you know you didn't do anything wrong, well...that's just one client she no longer has....imo Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
I'm going to let her cool down for a few days and text her again to see how's she doing, but yeah I just hope I didn't hurt her somehow. She's a good provider and I would like to stay client but will have to move on like you said if she doesn't respond. I just wish I know the reason
  • nice1
  • 06-09-2022, 12:42 PM
Do not text again unless trying to setup appointment. Move on
So I had an appt with this provider early in the morning. I got her some breakfast and at first everything was great. We got into activities and about 30-35 mins in she appears to be irritated, she stopped moaning and stay very silence and I cannot finished for some reason. I asked her to give me a BJ to get my boy up and resume but another 5 mins past and I still can't finished so I gave up. At this point, she didn't want to speak to me. I tried to find out what happened, if I did something she doesn't like or idk somehow hurt her. She said "you ruined my day, just kidding" but I don't think she is kidding. She gave me a cold shoulder pretty much after that and I left 10 mins early clueless on what I did.

I texted her to say sorry and hope her day will get better but she doesn't respond. I went home and tried to figure out what I did wrong. I remember when I pulled out the condom looked a little pink so I don't know if I make her kitty sore or what

Obviously, I do not want this to happen again so if you have any thoughts on the matter, I really want to hear it so I can learn from this

Edit: This is the 2nd time I see her Originally Posted by TDiesel92
Ahem.... Does anyone else see familiar word usage and sentence patterns?
Write a review and move on.

The guys need to see who it is and make a decision if they want to waste their hard earned money on a provider that will zone out like a frozen statue like the lizard girl in the movie "Rango".

No need to dwell on it. She chose poor customer service of a paying customer.

Write the review.

Many guys pay these women to not be as their spouses and girlfriends and worry about asking "Are you mad?" "What's wrong?" and to also receive the silent treatment.
Ahem.... Does anyone else see familiar word usage and sentence patterns? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Not sure what you're trying to say here buddy. If you have valuable thoughts on the matter, please share. I'm here to learn and enjoy this hobby. Please don't bring drama into this

Write a review and move on.

The guys need to see who it is and make a decision if they want to waste their hard earned money on a provider that will zone out like a frozen statue like the lizard girl in the movie "Rango".

No need to dwell on it. She chose poor customer service of a paying customer.

Write the review.

Many guys pay these women to not be as their spouses and girlfriends and worry about asking "Are you mad?" "What's wrong?" and to also receive the silent treatment. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Well said Admiral. Thank you
Unless she is the most beautiful, reasonably priced, wildest fuck in Texas I would move on. Too many choices to put up with bull shit.
No need to keep bugging her ..just let it be ,before she might say you are Stalking her .
Don't ruin your reputation .
She's not your friend.

Write your review. Let others know - factually what happened.

Leave her alone dude.
yep, share details about her and the experience in a matter-of-facts manner (either in review section or in a private forum).

then just move on!!!
if she's interested, she might contact you. just dont hold your breath.
It may have been the breakfast she ate before the activities, and 30-minutes in she needed to use the ladies room, so she gave you the cold shoulder. I think she got sick. I advise dont bring coffee to any provider early in the morning.
Ahem.... Does anyone else see familiar word usage and sentence patterns? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Hand raised!

And I noticed the ROS was deleted after this post

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062842779&postcount=2

I'm inclined to agree that the breakfast may be the culprit. She didn't want to say anything, since you bought it. she doesn't know how to respond, leaving out the breakfast.

Sounds like I got it figured out, but I really don't.
Best to leave her alone, 100%.

Might consider that the experience actual had nothing to do with you. She could be stressed and depressed over something like her lack of say in being shipped from DFW to LA to Philly on a time table she has no control over. Orrrr, something like that.

Which provider was it?
If she’s a woman about to start her period, enough said. There is no amount of logic or experience that can explain a woman in a pre-menstrual state of mind.