Email Address: snoebunnymunny@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Northwest Arkansas
Activities: CONVO/LFK/DFK/FIV/DATY/BBBJ/SCISSORS
STANDING MISSIONARY/K9
REV COWGIRL/COWGIRL
Hair Length and Color: Long soft perfect. Blonde.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Perfect body. No stretch marks and amazing soft skin. Quiet talented. She is 5'5 125 pounds. Athletic very in shape no fat or stretch marks whatsoever. Very nice tan. Perfect c cup natural breast. Long blond hair and bright blue eyes all natural. With a small landing strip very well groomed. And a littke girl voice that is to die for. I was impressed. (Staff Edit - Add Additional description info per OP request - Biomed1)
Recommendation: Yes
....interesting review. How would one find any pics of said provider?
I'm kinda confused about the vagueness of the review. Your first review was very detailed. I guess I need to call the number myself for info.
Sorry for the lack of detail. I wrote it in a hurry.
Where was she found? Tryst..stg? There is a ms monroe on stg but a different number.
Where was she found? Tryst..stg? There is a ms monroe on stg but a different number. Originally Posted by Armyengineer1979
Not the same one.I actually met her through a service locally. she is actually on here I guess she is waiting on her identification verification. so I don't know if she is visible atm or not. Also p411 I believe.
I'm kinda confused about the vagueness of the review. Your first review was very detailed. I guess I need to call the number myself for info. Originally Posted by Baconman
I sent a better review that the mod I supposed to edit in for me. I apologize I was in a hurry. The edit will be more descriptive.
....interesting review. How would one find any pics of said provider? Originally Posted by scotchgus
This should link to her profile I believe.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=616055
No need to apologize. Looks like MsMonroe has some nice assets
Review has been edited to add the additional information.

PA Granted
Thank you.
Interesting... seems to be a hottie. What was her hourly fee? Hope it isn't anything close to what Elara wanted back in the day.
Interesting... seems to be a hottie. What was her hourly fee? Hope it isn't anything close to what Elara wanted back in the day. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz