Where Is Toyz

Account active...Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee!
Come back Toyz
He's hiding behind his FrankCastle handle?
Just like bandle boy Ricky's little rocket?
He's hiding behind his FrankCastle handle? Originally Posted by bottoms up

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg
Maybe if we stand in front of a mirror with $37.50 and a ham sammich and say his name three times....?
Maybe if we stand in front of a mirror with $37.50 and a ham sammich and say his name three times....? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
i tried that, and immediately had to shit.
does that mean it worked ?
Try MOCO.
I hope Sid hasn't drug him off somewhere.
  • tzv13
  • 01-01-2017, 12:02 AM
I just got an invoice from Toyz Industries for $37.50.
I just got an invoice from Toyz Industries for $37.50. Originally Posted by tzv13
My CC was hit twice this weekend for $37.50

IB
Maybe if we stand in front of a mirror with $37.50 and a ham sammich and say his name three times....? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'm not Toyz but 30 bucks is 30 bucks. A sandwich doesn't sound that bad either.
Toyz like some of the rest of us actually has a non hobby activity and sex life and likewise seems to have no problem walking away for a month or two or even six.

It's great for some entertainment and a bit of variety as the provider ad ladies can be hot but hanging around a fuckboard for too long a stretch gets really old.

Yall are awesome and often fun to read but just the idea of Eccie playing a large role in one's daily life is flat out depressing.

I can only imagine what daily exposure must do to the soul after several years or decades for some.

I suspect Toyz will be gone until he has a reason to pop in for a spell..

Toyz is here. Just under a different handle....

He likes to complain about others and then when caught tends to pout a lot feeling it is unjust.... Sooner or later the swelling of his ego will come down and he will make an appearance.
Is this an "I am Spartacus" moment? Or "je suis Toyz?"