Shitty Photoshop Providers

Do the ladies who use Photoshop think they are fooling anyone or think this is good for their business? I mean I get it, you will never be 20 years old again and you can recall the days when you use to service ol' JFK, when bareback free love was the norm and the homos didn't exist but that doesn't mean you need to spread false propaganda in your pics. Same goes for the young ones too, it looks like a 10 yr old smeared your pics in art class.

I mean what the shit? With the blur effects, the cloudy bull shit, the fake ass skin glow and then some of you Photoshop abusers want to charge 300+$. What are you charging for, the look of disappointment on my face when we meet in person? There are plenty of ladies whom I have not repeated business with because of this.

Be real in your photos, a lot of your customers don't care about your skin blemish, or that cute lil birthmark that you're so embarrassed about. If you're 30+ then embrace it, stop making yourself look like an 80's glamour shot, that shit looks tacky as fuck and is obviously misleading. As soon as I see Photoshop or glamour shots in a showcase or ad, that is the same time I forever decide not to conduct business with such a person. Seriously who here has seen this in showcases and thought, “yea that’s the girl I want to see”?

Believe it or not, we are not spending our hard earned free time and money on how good your Photoshop looks, we want to see the real girl who is going to greet us at the door.
+1 Raikage
Do the ladies who use Photoshop think they are fooling anyone or think this is good for their business? I mean I get it, you will never be 20 years old again and you can recall the days when you use to service ol' JFK, when bareback free love was the norm and the homos didn't exist but that doesn't mean you need to spread false propaganda in your pics. Same goes for the young ones too, it looks like a 10 yr old smeared your pics in art class.

I mean what the shit? With the blur effects, the cloudy bull shit, the fake ass skin glow and then some of you Photoshop abusers want to charge 300+$. What are you charging for, the look of disappointment on my face when we meet in person? There are plenty of ladies whom I have not repeated business with because of this.

Be real in your photos, a lot of your customers don't care about your skin blemish, or that cute lil birthmark that you're so embarrassed about. If you're 30+ then embrace it, stop making yourself look like an 80's glamour shot, that shit looks tacky as fuck and is obviously misleading. As soon as I see Photoshop or glamour shots in a showcase or ad, that is the same time I forever decide not to conduct business with such a person. Seriously who here has seen this in showcases and thought, “yea that’s the girl I want to see”?

Believe it or not, we are not spending our hard earned free time and money on how good your Photoshop looks, we want to see the real girl who is going to greet us at the door. Originally Posted by Raikage
Sounds like maybe you are spending your money on this. Sorry bro!
PS when did homos not exist?
Haha, Merry Christmas Raikage.
That's why I put up recent selfies & a few pro pix.
That's why I put up recent selfies & a few pro pix. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
As a professional (published several times over) photographer, I see absolutely NOTHING in your current showcase which resembles that of professional work. NOTHING. Newsflash - You DID NOT work with a professional to get what you regard as 'pro pix'. A GWC perhaps. But definitely no pro. I hope you didn't pay for those 'pro pix?' And if it was a trade deal, I'd say it was YOU who got screwed; both literally and figuratively.

I agree with the OP in that overly edited imagery fools no one. Post production of images does have its place (and in most areas is a requirement for any form of commercial work). It just has no place here.
OMG. Again with the comments. Lol. What is your deal? Geez! Chill Pro, amateur, sem pro, major league, minor league, nonpro, TFP, airbrushed, non airbrushed... Whatever! Fwiw, no I didn't trade time or $ for them. I'd ask to pay you since you are obviously the guru, but you act so rude I don't see how anyone would wanna work with you.
Ladies please lay off the Gaussian blur!
Dayum. Girl post selfies... You talk smack. Girl wants to TFP you talk smack. Girl has some quick "nicer" shots done you trash them. It's cool if ya don't like me, bro. But no need to trash someone else's work. I'd like to see your "pro" pix! I have a friend that was gonna shoot with you, but she was so turned off by your gossiping ,trashing other girls you worked with and showing her a their pix.

Go get laid. Sheez!
KBF, check your PM's girlfriend.
Lol I blur out tatts for safety reasons. Other than that check my twitter link in my signature. That's all me luv. Mostly selfie, some session pics. As for professional photos, I would only get them done, if the photographer could work with me and make all my perverted Fantasy scenes reality. And if they could do.hair and make up, I'd pay $$$. But other than that, I stick to the basics. I let hobbyists take pics during sessions that I like to add to Twitter. Sometimes it's honestly more trouble than not trying to upload pics to your showcase. Such as the picture is too large or won't load etc. So I just point people towards my twitter where I keep all my updated pics.
Well I can understand using photoshop for Anonymity, I wasn't talking about that.
Thanks for this post.

I have noticed so many men on eccie are very loose lipped and gossip more than old bitties at a canasta & gin party.

They want to talk about who's incall is where, who's pics are real, who's dating who.

This board does more than just sharing information.
You all want to try and conduct our business and tell us what to charge.

Though it be a hobby, it seems like it's become a full time job for some.

Sad.

Dayum. Girl post selfies... You talk smack. Girl wants to TFP you talk smack. Girl has some quick "nicer" shots done you trash them. It's cool if ya don't like me, bro. But no need to trash someone else's work. I'd like to see your "pro" pix! I have a friend that was gonna shoot with you, but she was so turned off by your gossiping ,trashing other girls you worked with and showing her a their pix.

Go get laid. Sheez! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Do the ladies who use Photoshop think they are fooling anyone or think this is good for their business? I mean I get it, you will never be 20 years old again and you can recall the days when you use to service ol' JFK, when bareback free love was the norm hmmmm interesting choice of words* the homos didn't exist but that doesn't mean you need to spread false propaganda in your pics. Same goes for the young ones too, it looks like a 10 yr old smeared your pics in art class.

I mean what the shit? With the blur effects, the cloudy bull shit, the fake ass skin glow and then some of you Photoshop abusers want to charge 300+$. What are you charging for, the look of disappointment on my face when we meet in person? There are plenty of ladies whom I have not repeated business with because of this. Why did you give them your business in the first place?** Did some uncontrollable force posses you to stay. Did someone call "Big J" to handle it or should we call 9-wea-wea for you? Maybe I was these pop up homos, idk. You know you can turn around and leave right? Just as we have the right to decline clients, you have a right to walk away it you don't like what you see. That requires thinking with your big head tho, sooo.... *shrug*

Be real in your photos, a lot of your customers don't care about your skin blemish, or that cute lil birthmark that you're so embarrassed about Do you think we are really concerned about what you think is "cute" about an IDENTIFYING MARKER ON OUR BODIES THAT MIGHT OUT US TO THE PUBLIC, JOBS, FAMILY, FRIENDS?. If you're 30+ then embrace it, stop making yourself look like an 80's glamour shot, that shit looks tacky as fuck and is obviously misleading. As soon as I see Photoshop or glamour shots in a showcase or ad, that is the same time I forever decide not to conduct business with such a person. Awesome! Problem solved! So what is this thread all about then?*** If you aren't going to go see them then why are you whining here? Seriously who here has seen this in showcases and thought, “yea that’s the girl I want to see”?

Believe it or not, we are not spending our hard earned free time and money on how good your Photoshop looks, we want to see the real girl who is going to greet us at the door.Who pulled your leg; just name them. Do you have a personal passive aggressive vendetta for someone here? What is this all about? If you just mention who your talking about maybe this person/s can redeem themselves if they care to do so. Maybe a private direct and tactful word with the "ones you'd never see" could be just the constructive criticism they need to be a better provider. But then again, maybe no one gives a flying fuck! lol Originally Posted by Raikage

*Taking a look at your reviews, it looks like you like to frequent the self-propagating dirt cheep bare back queens. Some of them actually upcharge for it (I know bc every time I go see one of their clients, they try to get me to BB for an extra enter cheep ass dollar amount here . Then in the most bitch-made pathetic voice they say: "well so & so took me up on my offer". DISGUSTING). Not an issue for me, it just says more about your little hissy fit.
So, hmmmmmmm....

** So you wont repeat seeing these mystery ladies. OK! Cool! If your only gripe is that they are old and misrepresenting themselves & charging $300 of your "hard earned money", why did you see them in the first place?

Was it after the deed was all said and done that all of a sudden realized they weren't the women in the picture? LMAO. Nice try buddy.

***I will tell you exactly what this thread is about!!!

BBFS.

Someone didn't give you your fix and now you are here to make much ado about nothing; nothing believable anyway.

However, before anyone can say a hit dog will holler, I know my showcase says I'm 31 but actually been 31 for the last 3 years ha! I confess this to everyone who is bold enough to ask such a trivial question. I only do this bc so many providers lie about their age and if I post I am 34 you guys will think I'm actually 40; its just a part of the game) and I have not a wrinkle on my face. I have a chubby belly which has identifying marker I'm not trying to out myself with. I'm pretty as fuck and I have big ol Natural saggyish pretty DDs. I don't do BBFS and of all the things someone could hold against me that might be what they choose to gossip about (Whoa, this passive aggressive thing is so fun! Why haven't I tried it more often! You learn something new every day.)

I think its astoundingly multifaceted of you to be able to lie, cry, & jack your dick at the same time. You're so talented! Teach me so I can upcharge for them in sessions where guys ask for bare back. Maybe you can give lessons and save up some more hard earned money and see more BB queens.

Just say who wouldn't let you BB, I mean who you think pictures are not to your liking, even though you're going to avoid them and not see them anyway.
[/B]

*Taking a look at your reviews, it looks like you like to frequent the self-propagating dirt cheep bare back queens. Some of them actually upcharge for it (I know bc every time I go see one of their clients, they try to get me to BB for an extra enter cheep ass dollar amount here . Then in the most bitch-made pathetic voice they say: "well so & so took me up on my offer". DISGUSTING). Not an issue for me, it just says more about your little hissy fit.
So, hmmmmmmm....

** So you wont repeat seeing these mystery ladies. OK! Cool! If your only gripe is that they are old and misrepresenting themselves & charging $300 of your "hard earned money", why did you see them in the first place?

Was it after the deed was all said and done that all of a sudden realized they weren't the women in the picture? LMAO. Nice try buddy.

***I will tell you exactly what this thread is about!!!

BBFS.

Someone didn't give you your fix and now you are here to make much ado about nothing; nothing believable anyway.

However, before anyone can say a hit dog will holler, I know my showcase says I'm 31 but actually been 31 for the last 3 years ha! I confess this to everyone who is bold enough to ask such a trivial question. I only do this bc so many providers lie about their age and if I post I am 34 you guys will think I'm actually 40; its just a part of the game) and I have not a wrinkle on my face. I have a chubby belly which has identifying marker I'm not trying to out myself with. I'm pretty as fuck and I have big ol Natural saggyish pretty DDs. I don't do BBFS and of all the things someone could hold against me that might be what they choose to gossip about (Whoa, this passive aggressive thing is so fun! Why haven't I tried it more often! You learn something new every day.)

I think its astoundingly multifaceted of you to be able to lie, cry, & jack your dick at the same time. You're so talented! Teach me so I can upcharge for them in sessions where guys ask for bare back. Maybe you can give lessons and save up some more hard earned money and see more BB queens.

Just say who wouldn't let you BB, I mean who you think pictures are not to your liking, even though you're going to avoid them and not see them anyway.
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Who are you?
and why do you think this is about you? You don't even use Photoshop, yet you're so offended. I hope you get the help you need some day, darling.